Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I really thought they were moving up for mckinney. I could maybe tolerate that. this pick is fukking up my excitement for kinlaw. if we had to absolutely take a wr in the first then we shouldve taken jeudy/lamb first.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Because Lynch played himself taking Kinlaw instead of taking a WR at 13 thinking they'd be there at 31 and then all of a sudden there is a run on WRs..

I told y'all :manny:
no one thought any of the top 3 guys would be there at 31. in all mocks ive done even jefferson would be gone by then.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
somewhere mike singletary is salivating at this run offense with these yac guys at WR

on other hand, if somehow jimmy bombs next year with the offense tailored around his strengths, it might be bushes.

Yep, and one thing about Jimmy he doesn't throw jumpballs, all of his passes are usually right at the numbers or ridiculously overthrown.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
At least they will cut down on Jimmy throwing those inaccurate deep passes.
Super Bowl: 49ers’ Garoppolo is Dangerous Deep-Ball Passer

Brooks notes Garoppolo was the NFL’s most efficient deep passer in 2019, leading the league in completion percentage (58.1) and yards per attempt (20.3) for seven touchdowns and a quarterback rating of 102.6 on long throws. It’s just that San Francisco’s offense is built to attack defenses with a running attack and short passes, so Garoppolo’s deep-pass rate was the lowest in the league at just 6.2 percent.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
That's what I said and you all tried to kill me earlier :russ:
Because Kinlaw by itself is a good player imo. I didn't realize they were this thirsty for any wideout.

The last WR we reached on with a trade up was Pettis :francis:

I would be OK with trading up for Mckinney and more OK with Ayuk at 31.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Because Kinlaw by itself is a good player imo. I didn't realize they were this thirsty for any wideout.

The last WR we reached on with a trade up was Pettis :francis:

I would be OK with trading up for Mckinney and more OK with Ayuk at 31.

We couldn't just go out there with Kittle, Deebo and Bourne. Losing Sanders made getting a WR in the first a top priority.

sidenikkagawd

We want all the smoke
Daps
Because Lynch played himself taking Kinlaw instead of taking a WR at 13 thinking they'd be there at 31 and then all of a sudden there is a run on WRs..

I told y'all :manny:
I'm good with the Kinlaw pick but If they were really desperate for a receiver they should've just went hard for CeeDee at 16.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
somewhere mike singletary is salivating at this run offense with these yac guys at WR

on other hand, if somehow jimmy bombs next year with the offense tailored around his strengths, it might be bushes.

If Jimmy bombs it's makes it easier to get rid him at least.

But I don't see Jimmy doing worse, though there's gonna be a good number of games when we are gonna go :patrice: about our WR corps and the lack of versatility.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Jeudy/Lamb + McKinney

OR

Kinlaw + AiYUCK

Guess which one we went with :martin:
yeah Id take the former too :manny: we couldve had at least kinlaw+mckinney

can that fukkboy swagnificent be right about something for once and maybe Jalen Hurd becomes a top 30 WR in the league :sadcam:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Yeah but that's stats, watching is a different story, look at that NO play with Sanders on the deep ball, dude had to wait on the ball, same against the Cards, also look at the overthrow in the superbowl. They don't trust him to do it so the deep passes usually come off of some sort of gimmick that typically involves a busted coverage. That's scheme moreso than arm talent. That's not to take anything from Jimmy, he's an excellent short and intermediate passer and money on 3rd downs.