Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I wanted Mims, and man we gutted ourselves in this draft. :snoop: but on the plus side we have had success in the draft the past few years. Definitely think we got a possible superstar in Deebo and Aiyuk reminds me of Jeremy Maclin, maybe we got our Isaac Bruce Tory **** combo, the were both average sized guy and were great players.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

I've watched him play, dude is a Deebo Clone. At least they will cut down on Jimmy throwing those inaccurate deep passes. On the negative side we don't have a big go to guy besides maybe Kendrick,

edit: actually we DON'T have one

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
they taking all these yac guys to fit the offense. I just hate giving up two fukking midround picks for moving up 6 spots.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
That trade shows how desperate we needed a WR. Lynch thought they'd all be sitting there at 31 and all of a sudden the cupboard was looking bare.

Like the kid they got though.

I would have rather them trade down, i'm thinking this move was cap influenced.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I've watched him play, dude is a Deebo Clone. At least they will cut down on Jimmy throwing those inaccurate deep passes. On the negative side we don't have a big go to guy besides maybe Kendrick,

edit: actually we DON'T have one
somewhere mike singletary is salivating at this run offense with these yac guys at WR

on other hand, if somehow jimmy bombs next year with the offense tailored around his strengths, it might be bushes.