Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been rewatching games on red zone and I’m trying to figure out what happened to Pettis. You can see the ability but I can’t see why Shanny put him in the doghouse yet. He just needed reps. Now I’m only in week 4 so far but with everyone saying we need another receiver I’m tryna see why can’t Pettis just step up.

If you wanna know why Pettis is in the doghouse, look no further than week 10 against the Seahawks. That game had playoff-level intensity and he folded when the team needed him. Kyle was pretty much done with him after that

Pettis has the ability to be a good WR but his biggest problem is that he’s soft. Which leads to shying away from contact, which leads to drops, which leads to getting in Kyle’s doghouse. I’ll be shocked if he’s on the team opening weekend

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you wanna know why Pettis is in the doghouse, look no further than week 10 against the Seahawks. That game had playoff-level intensity and he folded when the team needed him. Kyle was pretty much done with him after that

Pettis has the ability to be a good WR but his biggest problem is that he’s soft. Which leads to shying away from contact, which leads to drops, which leads to getting in Kyle’s doghouse. I’ll be shocked if he’s on the team opening weekend
With the injury situation with Hurd and Taylor I wouldn't write of Pettis too quickly. Both guys are rehabbing from career threatening injuries

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
I get he shrunk in some games I do remember the Hawks game and KB fukked in that game too if I recall. He still got reps tho. Maybe he wasn’t showing shyt in practice either. I just see something in the kid and I think he can help us.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I get he shrunk in some games I do remember the Hawks game and KB fukked in that game too if I recall. He still got reps tho. Maybe he wasn’t showing shyt in practice either. I just see something in the kid and I think he can help us.

KB showed up waaay more than he fukked up during the season. Pettis had the Steelers game and that was pretty much it, and that was Week 3 :dead:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I’ve been rewatching games on red zone and I’m trying to figure out what happened to Pettis. You can see that he is a bum, so I can see why Shanny put him in the doghouse. He just needed reps. Now I’m only in week 4 so far but with everyone saying we need another receiver I’m tryna see why can’t Pettis just step up.
Fixed. Plain and simple some players just don't translate to the pro level. I actually didn't hear much about him in college dominating. Which is why I was so pissed they picked him so high. Just being fast doesn't mean shyt in the NFL. You have to be able to get separation, catch and run crisp routes. Pettis has none of those qualities to be a impact. He's good as gone when he is not a cap casualty.