Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Whew, I'm glad we got Jordan Reed, and while the injuries are a major concern, when healthy he is an ideal #2 TE also means that Ross Dwelley may be the odd man out. I think Woerner will be the 3rd TE due to being a better blocker and his value on special teams. Daniel Helm may be a dark horse too.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
something to remember is Kyle was the OC of the foreskins during Jordan Reed's rookie season. so they worked together.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yeah Dwelley’s in trouble. He can’t block well and offers no YAC

If Reed makes it through camp healthy, he’ll be TE2 making Woerner TE3
Maybe not a top blocker but he does the same shyt an average TD does to get the first down. :yeshrug:

Don't know much about Reed. But if he's injury prone than I'm not surprised the Niners got him:mjlol:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe not a top blocker but he does the same shyt an average TD does to get the first down. :yeshrug:

He was getting outsnapped by Toilolo down the stretch from week 12 to the SB tho. If you’re a TE that can’t block or get YAC, you’re not gonna last in Kyle’s offense :manny:

After Kittle got healthy, Dwelley didn’t see the field much. Then Woerner gets drafted. Now Reed gets signed

The writing’s on the wall