Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You don't know what this means?

I’m not gonna lie like most of these fake ass coli posters. I’m a basketball player. I never played football growing up and really stopped played football games after 2K5.

I can break down a 2-3 or 3-2 defense on the court, I will kill anyone in a 1-3-1 or 2-1-2 defense and can run an excellent motion or wheel offense.

But that’s all basketball since that’s what I played.

Ironically even though football is my fav sport..... I don’t understand deeply the mechanics and insights or personnel of football!:russ:

I comprehend basic shyt but that’s about it.

A lot of niccas in the coli are afraid to admit that but fukk it

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I’m not gonna lie like most of these fake ass coli posters. I’m a basketball player. I never played football growing up and really stopped played football games after 2K5.

I can break down a 2-3 or 3-2 defense on the court, I will kill anyone in a 1-3-1 or 2-1-2 defense and can run an excellent motion or wheel offense.

Ironically even though football is my fav sport..... I don’t understand deeply the mechanics and insights or personnel of football!:russ:

I believe it's referring to a 7-2-2 Defense where thare are 7 down linemen on the field. Typically 3 heavies 4 ends, 2 linebackers and 2 safeties. It was one of the earliest defensive formations used in football IIRC. Basically got replaced by the 52 and then the 4-3 defenses over time because of its viability in passing plays.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I believe it's referring to a 7-2-2 Defense where thare are 7 down linemen on the field. Typically 3 heavies 4 ends, 2 linebackers and 2 safeties. It was one of the earliest defensive formations used in football IIRC. Basically got replaced by the 52 and then the 4-3 defenses over time because of its viability in passing plays.
We were talking about 22 personnel tho

It's just two rbs and two tight ends

<xy> personnel means x rbs and y TEs formation

21 personnel is two rbs and 1te

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

I can respect that :salute:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE

I used to love being in the 1-3-1 defenses. I used to eat off of the steals I would get playing the wing.

Also, all of the layups I got from leaking out when the shot went up from the other side of the defense :banderas:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I used to love being in the 1-3-1 defenses. I used to eat off of the steals I would get playing the wing.

Also, all of the layups I got from leaking out when the shot went up from the other side of the defense :banderas:

I’m a big man so they used to always keep me at the middle spot on the free throw line controlling the paint.

I love that position cuz it made me feel like the court leader since I’m behind the guard at the top and had 2 wings on both sides so generally I could see the whole court and direct everyone on where to go or what to do:wow: