Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Jimmy Graham comparison is right because he got paid like a WR at the time. Kittle already said he didn't want a TE market deal. The only thing higher is WR. :what:
oh ok thats what you meant. I remember saints and him going to court over the tag, saints winning and him being pissed. then saints giving him a huge contract that was backloaded, then trading him after one year to seattle for a first rounder and a decent center :pachaha:

Id say saints made off pretty well there. and graham isnt half the player kittle is.

like @Jmare007 said, lets see what actually happens. I dont see him being paid anywhere near elite WR money. good not great WR money, sure, imo hes worth it.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Seahawks are not the team to fear by any means. They getting swept this year like they should've last season. How do people not remember that the 49ers controlled both games and was up by double digits but kept shooting themselves in the foot. :dahell:
Hawks were up big in the first game also. It goes both ways.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Hawks were up big in the first game also. It goes both ways.
Both games Seahawks had to comeback. They were up 10-0 till damn near half time the first game With dropped passes that left points off the board.
Then the momentum changed with the fumble TD before the half to put the Seahawks back in the game.

Niners controlled their destiny both games. Both of them should have been blowouts. They'll have their shyt together this season to ensure the Molly whop happens this season

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
oh ok thats what you meant. I remember saints and him going to court over the tag, saints winning and him being pissed. then saints giving him a huge contract that was backloaded, then trading him after one year to seattle for a first rounder and a decent center :pachaha:

Id say saints made off pretty well there. and graham isnt half the player kittle is.

like @Jmare007 said, lets see what actually happens. I dont see him being paid anywhere near elite WR money. good not great WR money, sure, imo hes worth it.

Idk why you keep going back to this when point is about money. :mindblown:

And I'm going by what Kittle said not what I think is going to happen. @Jmare007 and you have poor comprehension. I never said he was going to get elite WR money. He stated he wants WR money and that the Niners would be foolish it to give it to him.

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Pure speculation. But what if he does? Would be a huge gamble on Kittle's part. If Jalen Hurd breakouts and the Niners win the Super Bowl. You can bet the bank that Kittle would be traded.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Idk why you keep going back to this when point is about money. :mindblown:

And I'm going by what Kittle said not what I think is going to happen. @Jmare007 and you have poor comprehension. I never said he was going to get elite WR money. He stated he wants WR money and that the Niners would be foolish it to give it to him.
His agent didn't even state he wants wr money, he just said he didn't give a shyt about TE market. Which implies wr money, but he didnt actually say it :heh:

You're talking about you don't want it to be Jimmy Graham situation, but that sitiation didn't hurt the saints at all

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
His agent didn't even state he wants wr money, he just said he didn't give a shyt about TE market. Which implies wr money, but he didnt actually say it :heh:

You're talking about you don't want it to be Jimmy Graham situation, but that sitiation didn't hurt the saints at all
Just take your L and move along. :picard: Implying something is just another way of being subtle about what you want. Then there is the fact that the only other position to paid is WR if you don't care about the TE market. But whatever makes you feel better.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Just take your L and move along. :picard: Implying something is just another way of being subtle about what you want. Then there is the fact that the only other position to paid is WR if you don't care about the TE market. But whatever makes you feel better.

if we giving kittle a contract, it will likely be the biggest TE contract ever, it is what it is. sure Ill take an L on that because biggest TE contract ever will be close to WR than TE, yeah.

you saying you dont want it to be a jimmy graham situation, when the saints came out on top of it, with jimmy being a shyttier player...I dont mind that situation at all.

look at paraag's track record in dealing with salaries. its damn near impeccable aside from juice's contract, and thats probably getting restructured soon.
we can give kittle a contract, then trade him later for similar number of picks if we trade him now, but we have one more year for our SB window
or we can just not give him shyt and tag him after this year

theres a lot of possibilities that dont have long-term implications. the point is even in jimmy graham situation, the saints were able to get a haul for him just after making him the highest paid TE in football

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
if we giving kittle a contract, it will likely be the biggest TE contract ever, it is what it is. sure Ill take an L on that because biggest TE contract ever will be close to WR than TE, yeah.

you saying you dont want it to be a jimmy graham situation, when the saints came out on top of it, with jimmy being a shyttier player...I dont mind that situation at all.

look at paraag's track record in dealing with salaries. its damn near impeccable aside from juice's contract, and thats probably getting restructured soon.
we can give kittle a contract, then trade him later for similar number of picks if we trade him now, but we have one more year for our SB window
or we can just not give him shyt and tag him after this year

theres a lot of possibilities that dont have long-term implications. the point is even in jimmy graham situation, the saints were able to get a haul for him just after making him the highest paid TE in football
I thought one of the reason y'all traded defo was to keep players like kittle? Would of crazy if both are gone in a year or two