Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Well what Rodgers been doing since 2011?:stopitslime:

Man I swear man.... the power of the SuperBowl.... that that away and this nicca Aaron Rodgers is basically Vonny Testaverde:francis:

Jimmy just gonna have to get back and win one cuz I see he ain’t gonna get the same luxury and love as the other bum ass QBs that’s done if the the same as him in his shirt career but less
People are talking this shyt because the Niners lost the Super Bowl. If the Niners won, people would be swinging from his nut sac. There are always sports idiots, you can never escape them. That Deebo tweet is so accurate. I've seen what Jimmy did when he came on this team when they were trash and what he did when they got talented. The answer is the same: WIN

I don't know too many QB's tearing their knee and going to the Super Bowl right after the next season. Facts is he's only been the starter not even two full seasons and the Niners look great. Straight ass before he got here. I don't understand the logics of these armchair GM's. :unimpressed:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Even more reason why you don't pay a fukking TE, WR money. That is just plain idiotic vs giving big money to defensive player or an actual top WR :pachaha:

How about pay for a top notch WR? I wonder if anybody ever thought about how it would like if we had a AB type WR. You wouldn't have to pay Kittle all that bread. Lack of WR production is why Kittle got so many catches. That is the major problem. The Niners receiving core has been ass. Deebo is the bright spot, but it's pretty meh after that. Now Hurd could possibly be the piece that makes it respectable.

49ers don't want to be that Jimmy Graham team. It's not worth it.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Even more reason why you don't pay a fukking TE, WR money. That is just plain idiotic vs giving big money to defensive player or an actual top WR :pachaha:

How about pay for a top notch WR? I wonder if anybody ever thought about how it would like if we had a AB type WR. You wouldn't have to pay Kittle all that bread. Lack of WR production is why Kittle got so many catches. That is the major problem. The Niners receiving core has been ass. Deebo is the bright spot, but it's pretty meh after that. Now Hurd could possibly be the piece that makes it respectable.

49ers don't want to be that Jimmy Graham team. It's not worth it.
why does it have to be Graham ? Graham is a glorified WR who couldnt block and seattle would take him off on run plays for that reason.

why not Gronk ? far more ample comparison, because Gronk was a beast in blocking. oh and 3 SB wins over his career...

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
why does it have to be Graham ? Graham is a glorified WR who couldnt block and seattle would take him off on run plays for that reason.

why not Gronk ? far more ample comparison, because Gronk was a beast in blocking. oh and 3 SB wins over his career...

Kittle said he wanted to be paid like a WR. :dwillhuh: No TE should get money comparable to WR.

Did Pats fall off without Gronk? No I believe they won 3 other SB's without him. TE is not a position that will make or break your team. Half of you never even heard of Kittle when he was at Iowa. It's the system. Kyle's system can get another productive TE. Will he be like Kittle? No way. But it once again a team doesn't fall off losing their TE. Can't really believe I have to explain this.:francis:

Let Buckner go, but pay Kittle the money he wanted. Pay Kittle that money but get salary cap strapped trying to re-sign key defensive players. Doesn't make sense at all.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County