Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Why you taking as fact that Kittle will only settle for WR money? He might want it (who wouldn't want that kind of $) but we have no fukking clue about anything regarding his deal. For all we know, Paraag gonna fukk him over with a huge contract number that has a bunch of incentives and a quick op out for the team that won't kill them cap wise...like they did with Guwop...or maybe he fukks up our cap, who the hell knows :manny:

I'll give a fukk when we have actual news about it. Twitter rumor mill is :russell:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I seen this, I won't flip unless it happens.

Do yall even got 15 mill to sign him? Cuz I'm sure thats the least he'd take...

This division like a damn arms race :damn:

I don’t think we need him... it would be excessive..... but man.... if they did somehow get him:ohhh:

Ford, Bosa, Kinlaw, HIM, :whew:

Then some of them them other niccas by just off proxy can’t help but step up??

Shheeeeeeeeeeit

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I don’t think we need him... it would be excessive..... but man.... if they did somehow get him:ohhh:

Shheeeeeeeeeeit
Use Kittle money to get him for a one year rental. :mjlit:

But honestly I think he's over rated and injury prone. You see ain't nobody jumping out there to sign him to a long term deal except the Browns. :mjlol:

He ain't help himself any with his low sack total with the bum Hawks:picard:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

Shheeeeeeeeeeit
Y'all could use him w defo gone :troll:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Kittle said he wanted to be paid like a WR. :dwillhuh: No TE should get money comparable to WR.

Did Pats fall off without Gronk? No I believe they won 3 other SB's without him. TE is not a position that will make or break your team. Half of you never even heard of Kittle when he was at Iowa. It's the system. Kyle's system can get another productive TE. Will he be like Kittle? No way. But it once again a team doesn't fall off losing their TE. Can't really believe I have to explain this.:francis:

Let Buckner go, but pay Kittle the money he wanted. Pay Kittle that money but get salary cap strapped trying to re-sign key defensive players. Doesn't make sense at all.
I'm not saying we should pay him elite wr money. I'm saying the Jimmy Graham comparison is not right. JG was an oversized WR,not really a TE. Which fukked his money too :pachaha:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Man fukk this Coli shyt.

Im bout to take things too far and go to social media on Russ and Ciaras pages and start telling them Russ should sit out to protect the babies:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

fukk I’m doing here in the coli when I can just comment on their pages:mjlit:
I half expect some crazy fan to get covid and try to pass it off to some players or their fam... don't let it be you lol

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Man fukk this Coli shyt.

Im bout to take things too far and go to social media on Russ and Ciaras pages and start telling them Russ should sit out to protect the babies:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

:ohhh:you really.scared this season

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm not saying we should pay him elite wr money. I'm saying the Jimmy Graham comparison is not right. JG was an oversized WR,not really a TE. Which fukked his money too :pachaha:
Jimmy Graham comparison is right because he got paid like a WR at the time. Kittle already said he didn't want a TE market deal. The only thing higher is WR. :what:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Man fukk this Coli shyt.

Seahawks are not the team to fear by any means. They getting swept this year like they should've last season. How do people not remember that the 49ers controlled both games and was up by double digits but kept shooting themselves in the foot. :dahell: