Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless he becomes all world he’s gone after this year. Hell even if he balls out it’s best to just move on

Solly will never live up to being the 3rd overall pick, but I wouldn’t mind re-signing him on a cheaper deal after this year

We could always use depth on the DL and he’s fine as a rotational player

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Solly will never live up to being the 3rd overall pick, but I wouldn’t mind re-signing him on a cheaper deal after this year

Depth is important, we don’t even know if kinlaw will be pass rushing on third downs

Solly will have plenty of opportunities this season if it happens

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Depth is important, we don’t even know if kinlaw will be pass rushing on third downs

kinlaw is a better pass rusher than he is a run stopper. he will be there on most downs

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

I'd rather take a UDFA from a D 3 school than re-sign that bum

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I can see them having Solly in on base downs and Kinlaw in the nickel until Kinlaw develops into a true 3 down player

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kinlaw is a better pass rusher than he is a run stopper. he will be there on most downs
I thought it was the other way around considering his low amount of sacks. I understand he’s always getting doubled but he should still should of had more sacks

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I thought it was the other way around considering his low amount of sacks. I understand he’s always getting doubled but he should still should of had more sacks
He was playing a lot of nose tackle in college. It's hard to get sacks from zero tech and one tech guys.

He's going to play three tech for us in the wide 9

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I can see them having Solly in on base downs and Kinlaw in the nickel until Kinlaw develops into a true 3 down player
Sol is forever a rotational player. Dee ford is the one who will not be every down player imo. They split Sol between edge and inside I think, just like this year after Blair went down.