Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

I was very surprised,” Favre told SirusXM NFL Radio. “Actually I was more surprised than when Aaron was drafted in my situation way back when.

“They were several plays away from the Super Bowl. ... To me, it sends a message to Aaron. 'We're preparing for our future first and deal with our present after.’”

Yo what game was Favre watching last season?

We beat the BREAKS off GB. They were no were close to going to the SB:laff:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
edit: btw check the avi :mjcry: two Niner greats who deserved a motherfukkin ring :mjcry:
man that shyt just hurts my heart...ain't right
full

they held it down for us in some dark years
full

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

NFC West ain’t got one player that can contest this :wow:

Glad I was apart of the hype train. I said he can ball when we picked him up last season. For some reason I think Jennings is going to make the team also. Finally two big targets that are tough AF. Niners going to be dominating the next few years. :wow:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
So Lynch is off Bama players after he feels Nick Saban burned him on Foster while Herm Edwards is the godfather to Lynch's daughter huh...I see what's happened here :francis:
Media is full of shyt. I can't pay attention to most of what they say. That doesn't even make sense. You are a poor GM, if you don't do due diligence yourself. They hire people to go into your background, they don't just take a coaches word as gold. shyt even Lynch said he knew Foster had problems. He was comparing the pick to Warren Sapp.

Fact is Lynch loves PAC 12 bum players because he played in the PAC 10. Shanny likes them too. So you will always see some bum PAC 12 player on the 49ers as long as they are there.

If those rumors were true, why sign Mayden as UFDA. I don't know why he went undrafted. I think he can make the roster. Probably can take bum Jimmie Wards spot. He'll be on the field definitely if he makes the team, cause Ward will be out probably 10 games next season.

49ers' Mayden could be UDFA gem based on pre-draft ranking