Run Me My Plat - ESPN College Football Kickoff: Colorado Buffaloes vs North Dakota State Bison - 7PM Thursday

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
It’s not an excuse I’m just saying it’s one of many reasons. The top rb had 9 carries lmao you not gonna have a good running game doing shyt like that
2 ypc will do that to you when you have an NFL QB on your team ….youre not going to take the ball out of the hands of what’s working to experiment …. The running unit as whole …linemen included needs to take advantage of their opportunities …shouldn’t need 40 rushes to do that …I doubt they will ever be an Iowa style offense putting up 500 rushes a season

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly he treat high school recruiting like it’s a sin. They literally have no depth unless he raid the transfer portal again but I’m sure Colorado fans will get tired of that
Plenty of those portal dudes brought in have multiple years of eligibility, it ain't like everyone is a one year rental

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
2 ypc will do that to you when you have an NFL QB on your team ….youre not going to take the ball out of the hands of what’s working to experiment …. The running unit as whole …linemen included needs to take advantage of their opportunities …shouldn’t need 40 rushes to do that …I doubt they will ever be an Iowa style offense putting up 500 rushes a season
You not gonna win many games just abandoning the run either you shouldn’t be that bad considering the talent you have at rb supposedly and your oline is revamped. They even was missing basic stunts I think it’s coaching

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Still an incredibly poorly coached team. You're out there slanging the ball for Heisman moments for your kid instead of running the ball to run the clock out? What the fukk man.

D-line certainly looks better but I wanna see what they look like against a Big Ten team next week. That secondary still makes game ending fukk ups, and the o-line was constantly giving up pressure.

Deion only cares about stats for Shedeurs Heisman race, Travis Hunter is the best player on that team though

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You not gonna win many games just abandoning the run either you shouldn’t be that bad considering the talent you have at rb supposedly and your oline is revamped. They even was missing basic stunts I think it’s coaching
You’re not going to win many games running for 2 YPC …they need to execute better not just increase volume …it could be coaching it could be talent ..either way it needs to be fixed

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
You’re not going to win many games running for 2 YPC …they need to execute better not just increase volume …it could be coaching it could be talent ..either way it needs to be fixed
It has to be coaching imo because it looks the exact same as last year

vino

Superstar
Daps
They don’t want to run. This is insane man. Charlie slow as should not be on th field. They need to give Dallan more reps to catch rhythm. How you in goal line situations and don’t run that rock. Run the rock run the rock run the rock…

Prime lied and said he will focus on running the rock. This is embarrassing display and he need to clean this shyt up.

They were out coached on defense because they couldn’t contain the qb and they place a heavy emphasis on stopping the run but forgot to scheme for the pass.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Rudy had a wide open lane first run and his slow ass get tackled. That was touchdown with the other running backs.

Prime need to drop this bullshyt he doing and put the best players in the game. Dude overthinking shyt
He will rather lose than play players he thinks aren't practicing hard enough.

Last edited:

vino

Superstar
Daps
He will rather lose than play players he think aren't practicing hard enough.

Exactly, it’s the most outlandish shyt. Rudy is the slowest and the smallest back on the team. You see what Dallan did to dude with the stiff arm and he barely had touches to get in rhythm.

Prime too old school for me because I like winning games. fukk point you trying to prove in practice. Dude gone fukk this season up if he continues

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Exactly, it’s the most outlandish shyt. Rudy is the slowest and the smallest back on the team. You see what Dallan did to dude with the stiff arm and he barely had touches to get in rhythm.

Prime too old school for me because I like winning games. fukk point you trying to prove in practice. Dude gone fukk this season up if he continues
I bet he won't punhish Shilo for this bullshyt