Run Me My Plat - ESPN College Football Kickoff: Colorado Buffaloes vs North Dakota State Bison - 7PM Thursday

vino

Superstar
Daps
I bet he won't punhish Shilo for this bullshyt

Shilo should have been benched. I was in my group chat saying he need to be benched for that dumb ass play. But, he did make a crucial stop afterwards. He was saving the secondary a lot though.

First 2 plays wasn’t dirty but that last one was dumb ass he’ll.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Shilo should have been benched. I was in my group chat saying he need to be benched for that dumb ass play. But, he did make a crucial stop afterwards. He was saving the secondary a lot though.
Yeah but he has to hold his kid to the same standards he holds everyone else too. He won't though.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Matt Rhule in year 2 won’t be fuccking around

Neither will I fukk nicca

9/1

7:30

Meet me on Smackdown Blvd after certain....circumstances occur in Louisiana

giphy.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@Born2BKing
“Shedeur is such a good kid, sometimes it costs him, because at the end of the game we just want to run the ball,” Sanders said. “And he took a shot to LaJohntay because he wanted LaJohntay to have a big play because you got the other two guys, the dogs having a big day, and he knows he’s going to have a one-on-one matchup. He just didn’t put it out there far enough. I’m like ‘Dawg, come on, Dawg, not right now. It’s not time to be the good guy right now, it’s time to put this game away.’ But that’s what that was. He wanted what he wanted, let’s just put it like that. Usually he hits it.”

Deion said Shedeur played well but also acknowledged that there are things to clean up, including Shedeur’s clock management.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/deion-sanders-shedeur-was-being-a-good-kid-helping-a-teammate-on-late-incompletion

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
@Born2BKing
“Shedeur is such a good kid, sometimes it costs him, because at the end of the game we just want to run the ball,” Sanders said. “And he took a shot to LaJohntay because he wanted LaJohntay to have a big play because you got the other two guys, the dogs having a big day, and he knows he’s going to have a one-on-one matchup. He just didn’t put it out there far enough. I’m like ‘Dawg, come on, Dawg, not right now. It’s not time to be the good guy right now, it’s time to put this game away.’ But that’s what that was. He wanted what he wanted, let’s just put it like that. Usually he hits it.”

Deion said Shedeur played well but also acknowledged that there are things to clean up, including Shedeur’s clock management.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/deion-sanders-shedeur-was-being-a-good-kid-helping-a-teammate-on-late-incompletion

you believe this? :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Deion only cares about stats for Shedeurs Heisman race, Travis Hunter is the best player on that team though

Really no other explanation I can think of. Run the ball and the clock goes under 10 seconds, you punt, game over. Unless you're just stat patting your kid for a Heisman he's not even going to win. This team prob won't be bowl eligible.