Run Me My Plat - ESPN College Football Kickoff: Colorado Buffaloes vs North Dakota State Bison - 7PM Thursday

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Doesn’t bode well. First game, but that was a pretty unathletic NDSU team and they gave CU a run. If Nebraska has a QB and that defense from last year they’re gonna give CU a hard time up in Lincoln.
All Nebraska need is Dylan to not turn it over 50 times like sims did

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
F that he is a trash coach that columnist is vindicated tonight. He don’t do anything but pad his son stats ain’t no way they should only be running the ball 16 times that’s ridiculous especially when you had a lead late

They behaved like the clock doesn’t run on rush plays and they took a big gamble in the final 2 mins.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GWMahrtWYAAonqZ
he had yall shook
Warriors come out and playay

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Good hard fought game for the first contest of the season ….Shedeur is incredible Travis is incredible…but that offense as a whole still looked disjointed to me …silly play calls in key moments and just never had a consistent flow …it was either touchdown or damn near 3 n Out …..they gotta get that running game going …Offendahl is a cute story but you need to hitch your wagon to your actual top level athletes and there may need to be a slight shuffle on that line

Defense was a mixed bag …I think the run D looked good which is a major improvement from last season …but the pass rush was terrible …the blitz execution was terrible …the QB contain was terrible ….the second level play in coverage was terrible … and the undisciplined mistakes were terrible …..

Overall you take the win …NDSU is a good program that would beat a lot of D1 schools …but they gotta clean shyt up and not make the game so hard on themselves

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Good hard fought game for the first contest of the season ….Shedeur is incredible Travis is incredible…but that offense as a whole still looked disjointed to me …silly play calls in key moments and just never had a consistent flow …it was either touchdown or damn near 3 n Out …..they gotta get that running game going …Offendahl is a cute story but you need to hitch your wagon to your actual top level athletes and there may need to be a slight shuffle on that line

Defense was a mixed bag …I think the run D looked good which is a major improvement from last season …but the pass rush was terrible …the blitz execution was terrible …the QB contain was terrible ….the second level play in coverage was terrible … and the undisciplined mistakes were terrible …..

Overall you take the win …NDSU is a good program that would beat a lot of D1 schools …but they gotta clean shyt up and not make the game so hard on themselves
GWMvGuMWUAAjmJu

@Silkk @Rekkapryde @The_Sheff

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Prime legit needs a Tex Winter old head around who is the voice of reason.

I wonder what defense does he believe he has because sometimes they can’t do what’s asked of them. The Travis offense bailout package expires in like 4 months of the lock is ticking.