Run Me My Plat - ESPN College Football Kickoff: Colorado Buffaloes vs North Dakota State Bison - 7PM Thursday

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Like we told yall last season, wait til they play someone with serious talent.

Sheduer and Travis are animals…Horn nice too, but just watching at home, you can see it doesn’t look smooth. But it’s game one, I’ll keep my eyes on it
Sheduer is an enigma to me sometimes he looks good other times he looks lost

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Prime legit needs a Tex Winter old head around who is the voice of reason.

I wonder what defense does he believe he has because sometimes they can’t do what’s asked of them. The Travis offense bailout package expires in like 4 months of the lock is ticking.
The defense definitely played a lot better in the second half but I generally think they just don’t have a “scheme” yet …two different DC’s in two years …also a lot of turnover on that defense coaching wise …I don’t know what that side of the ball is trying to hang their hats on …they have no identity

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
He leaving too lol. He not even recruiting high school players. I don't see him staying after this year but at best one more year after his kids are gone.
Exactly he treat high school recruiting like it’s a sin. They literally have no depth unless he raid the transfer portal again but I’m sure Colorado fans will get tired of that

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Doesn’t bode well. First game, but that was a pretty unathletic NDSU team and they gave CU a run. If Nebraska has a QB and that defense from last year they’re gonna give CU a hard time up in Lincoln.
Nebraska has the #1 high school QB in the nation. Dude is a beast

mqdefault.jpg

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
The defense definitely played a lot better in the second half but I generally think they just don’t have a “scheme” yet …two different DC’s in two years …also a lot of turnover on that defense coaching wise …I don’t know what that side of the ball is trying to hang their hats on …they have no identity
Did they really tho it was more so NDSU started doing dumb shyt tbh the min they went back to what worked they scored

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Hard to have a rushing game when the only time you really run is on obvious running downs
Those are excuses …good running teams can run the ball whenever they want …they don’t “trick” you into giving up yards …they line up and run it on you regardless

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Those are excuses …good running teams can run the ball whenever they want …they don’t “trick” you into giving up yards …they line up and run it on you regardless
It’s not an excuse I’m just saying it’s one of many reasons. The top rb had 9 carries lmao you not gonna have a good running game doing shyt like that