Run Me My Plat - ESPN College Football Kickoff: Colorado Buffaloes vs North Dakota State Bison - 7PM Thursday

Daps
He leaving too lol. He not even recruiting high school players. I don't see him staying after this year but at best one more year after his kids are gone.
This was always the play for Prime.

He knows Travis and Shedeur got NFL talent and wants to lead the way in getting them to the league. Shilo is Shilo...ironically of all his kids, Shilo is the most like him, but he doesn't appear to have the talent of his brother.

I'd love to see all 3 at the Combine. I think there's a feeling Travis/Shedeur would be world beaters if you put em at tOSU, Michigan, Texas, Georgia etc. They have to do so much heavy lifting for CU. If Dallas finally gives up on Dak, I wouldn't mind seeing Shedeur as Cowboys QB. He needs coaching but seeing what he can do in THAT situation, makes me think there's A LOT of ability left to unlock.

Prime is looking out for his 3 dudes and maybe Horn. Everyone else is an NPC in Elder Scrolls Boulder.

Last edited:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They so unserious :snoop:

Who is this fat nikka

They are college kids. Just won a tough game. let them cook and have fun. Yall are some haters and being overly critical. They are not seasoned nfl vets. They will make some bone headed mistakes like every college team does. Way too early to know how this team will do. Offense looks great. Defense looked good most of the 2nd half.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
They are college kids. Just won a tough game. let them cook and have fun. Yall are some haters and being overly critical. They are not seasoned nfl vets. They will make some bone headed mistakes like every college team does. Way too early to know how this team will do. Offense looks great. Defense looked good most of the 2nd half.
They look the exact same any criticism makes you a hater

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
One thing I don't like, dudes ain't got no gravitas.

They still don't look like ball players or a team. Notre Dame, USC, Ohio State, etc. Dudes look and carey themselves like ballers. These dudes don't look or carry themselves the part.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
How many wins in Big 12 conference play?

I don't know if I can call it. They are getting most every team that's supposed to be worth something this year. Maybe they beat Cincinnati. Maybe they can beat Texas Tech? Baylor looks like a win as well. Non-conference wise, I'm guessing Colorado State has this one circled on the calendar. I have no idea what Nebraska is.

I expect Utah, Oklahoma State, Kansas State, Arizona and Kansas to get them out the way, though. So that's at least 5 conference losses in my book. UCF probably gets them, too.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if I can call it. They are getting most every team that's supposed to be worth something this year. Maybe they beat Cincinnati. Maybe they can beat Texas Tech? Baylor looks like a win as well. Non-conference wise, I'm guessing Colorado State has this one circled on the calendar. I have no idea what Nebraska is.

I expect Utah, Oklahoma State, Kansas State, Arizona and Kansas to get them out the way, though. So that's at least 5 conference losses in my book. UCF probably gets them, too.
I honestly think they get three (maybe)…Baylor, Cincinnati, then an upset over someone (maybe). Other than that it’s going to be a tough road for them.

I’m guessing 5-7 this year. 4-8 is a very real possibility though.