Rumor: NBA Expansion?

2legit

Superstar
Daps
Bob Arum tried to buy a NBA team…. With shady money which knowing who he is and who is associates with was probably mob money…..
If Top Rank ran a basketball team, they would be like I'm not playing the Denver Nuggets in the finals unless we get 60% of the revenue, there is a 220 lbs catchweight, 6' 8" height limit, and we get to pick the home court.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Bob Arum tried to buy a NBA team…. With shady money

It was the Timberwolves!

Also can you imagine if he was successful? Era would have been worse than the cocaine/crack years. The scandals would probably make Italy's Serie A look like an after school special.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
They don't need to expand. Either move teams to a different city or stay where they're at. As much as people loved the Sonics in and out of Seattle, I know the people don't want to go through the whole ordeal of financing a team again. Now if the owner wants to find a different funding source, all bets are off. I just feel like the league is already watered down enough at the moment.

The only professional sports leagues in North America that I can see placing a team outside of there is the MLS or NHL, and I don't think the NHL wants to be bothered with that to be honest.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Top Rank ran a basketball team, they would be like I'm not playing the Denver Nuggets in the finals unless we get 60% of the revenue, there is a 220 lbs catchweight, 6' 8" height limit, and we get to pick the home court.

:dead:

2legit

Superstar
Daps

It was the Timberwolves!

Also can you imagine if he was successful? Era would have been worse than the cocaine/crack years. The scandals would probably make Italy's Serie A look like an after school special.
Could you imagine the TWolves with KG and Stephon Marbury playing in New Orleans in the late 90s during the peak of the No Limit era? The fukkery would make the Jailblazers look like a model organization.