Rumor: NBA Expansion?

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Mexico City would be dope to have a NBA team. I could careless if Seattle gets a team or not

I'm surprised people don't go hard for Vancouver getting a team again like they do for Seattle

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Mexico City would be dope to have a NBA team. I could careless if Seattle gets a team or not

I'm surprised people don't go hard for Vancouver getting a team again like they do for Seattle
Seattle has a much much more rich basketball culture and history than either town. Seattle produces NBA ballers to this day and is actually a hoops first city over any other sport.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Mexico city has the highest elevation and they speak an entirely different language. Guys would never want to sign there. Guys dont even want to sign with toronto because it's foreign, let alone onenthat doesnt speak english

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Mexico city has the highest elevation and they speak an entirely different language. Guys would never want to sign there. Guys dont even want to sign with toronto because it's foreign, let alone onenthat doesnt speak english

A narco state too. Too much could go wrong if they make a team there.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley

Issue for Vancouver is lack of rich billionaires in British Columbia that have the money and resources for an expansion bid. I think Montreal has a better shot of getting an expansion team in the next 10-20 years since they have interested ownership groups (Canadiens) and an arena. But a 2nd Canadian team won’t come until after Seattle and Vegas at the earliest.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Oh yeah you right, appreciate that 🤣

I personally vote Memphis then. There's nothing western about the city at all...
Gonna be Minny. Way too far away from the rest of the western teams. At least Memphis is still close enough to New Orleans and Texas etc.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A narco state too. Too much could go wrong if they make a team there.

Definitely valid, but they’ve had a G-League team in Mexico City for a few years now

As far as I know there’s been no controversies