Rumor/Leak-PS5 specs more powerful than Xbox S X? Update-Fatboi1 lost

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You went from claiming no one said 12TF to now moving the goalposts to RDNA vs RDNA2.
Everybody was doubtful MS would even reach 12TF RDNA, let alone RDNA 2. People were shocked when it was confirmed.

No one even speculated or cared about that distinction but Stan wars.

In reality it’s just semantics. AMD has always said Ray Tracing hardware would be RDNA2.
nikka they started talking about RDNA 2 RECENTLY as in their last financial meeting. People were still going "b-but RDNA 2 has ray tracing AMD didn't say it exactly!" even afterwards.

Again anyone paying attention would know that.

Only reason RDNA vs RDNA2 exists is cause first Sony stans tried to claim AMD and Sony worked together and RDNA2 would be only for Sony, then Xbox stans flopped that story to say The opposite and that Microsoft created it with AMD exclusively.
:what: Nobody EVER said anything about RDNA 2 was for Sony. WTF people DOUBTED that the PS5 even had ray tracing and people had to go back to see when Mark Cerny stated that. Why are you outright LYING? :wow:

Those of us who were not on the front lines of the war, could see this from a mile away.

:mjlol:
Front line of war? :what:

Again, it’s math, there’s only a couple ways to get there. It was always gonna be 52, 56, or 58 CUs.

Guessing and getting one of those right, is nothing, especially considering he got EVERYTHING else wrong.
nikka, you don't know shyt about this stop with this "oh it's only math it was only going to be__" bullshyt. NOBODY was guessing or stating 52Cus AT ALL. Not even that high of a clock either. Github and DF started talking about 12TF from 56CUs clocked at like 1700 or less. Dude came outright and said 12.1TF RDNA 2 at 1.82GHZ and you talking about it was always gonna be. You talking about one person's SINGLE point vs a variable of "well it had to be somwhere around there". It ain't the same thing. Stop tryna talk about shyt you clearly don't understand. I KNOW you don't know what the fukk you're talking about. You just saying shyt piggy backing off what I'm saying to make it look like you keeping up. I know you ain't that well versed in this tech aspects like that so please just pipe down.

Either way they just lifted his ban on Neogaf so all this back and forth about the nikka is moot since the people who banned him feel like he was banned undeservedly so nikka please .
:camby:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Everybody was doubtful MS would even reach 12TF RDNA, let alone RDNA 2. People were shocked when it was confirmed.
“Everyone” like who? Sony stans? :mjlol:

Only people that were shocked were Stanley’s from both sides.

Again RDNA1 vs 2 means absolutely nothing other than how AMD chooses to name their chips.

nikka they started talking about RDNA 2 RECENTLY as in their last financial meeting. People were still going "b-but RDNA 2 has ray tracing AMD didn't say it exactly!" even afterwards.
AMD RDNA 2 graphics cards may be out in 2020, according to leaked roadmap | TechRadar

Again the info is been there. Problem is you get all your info through the Stan filter.

:what: Nobody EVER said anything about RDNA 2 was for Sony. WTF people DOUBTED that the PS5 even had ray tracing and people had to go back to see when Mark Cerny stated that. Why are you outright LYING? :wow:

T

Front line of war? :what:

nikka, you don't know shyt about this stop with this "oh it's only math it was only going to be__" bullshyt. NOBODY was guessing or stating 52Cus AT ALL. Not even that high of a clock either. Github and DF started talking about 12TF from 56CUs clocked at like 1700 or less. Dude came outright and said 12.1TF RDNA 2 at 1.82GHZ and you talking about it was always gonna be. You talking about one person's SINGLE point vs a variable of "well it had to be somwhere around there". It ain't the same thing. Stop tryna talk about shyt you clearly don't understand. I KNOW you don't know what the fukk you're talking about. You just saying shyt piggy backing off what I'm saying to make it look like you keeping up. nikka please :camby:
Again it’s numbers. There’s only a few ways you can add up to 12.

That’s not me claiming to know anything but First grade math. :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“Everyone” like who? Sony stans? :mjlol:

Only people that were shocked were Stanley’s from both sides.

Again RDNA1 vs 2 means absolutely nothing other than how AMD chooses to name their chips.

AMD RDNA 2 graphics cards may be out in 2020, according to leaked roadmap | TechRadar

Again the info is been there. Problem is you get all your info through the Stan filter.

Again it’s numbers. There’s only a few ways you can add up to 12.

That’s not me claiming to know anything but First grade math. :mjlol:
omfg.

nikka, the INFO about RDNA 2 was being talked about RECENTLY for it's use in NEXT GEN CONSOLES. I know about NEXT GEN CARDS already. People were DOUBTFUL it was going to be used in the next Xbox or PS5. I swear to god you have to be the most DISINGENUOUS poster I've ever seen on the internet. Like holy shyt you argue in bad faith 100% of the fukking time.

source.gif
@ your "math" .

Just stop quoting me man you are just wasting my time.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
omfg.

nikka, the INFO about RDNA 2 was being talked about RECENTLY for it's use in NEXT GEN CONSOLES. I know about NEXT GEN CARDS already. People were DOUBTFUL it was going to be used in the next Xbox or PS5. I swear to god you have to be the most DISINGENUOUS poster I've ever seen on the internet. Like holy shyt you argue in bad faith 100% of the fukking time.
source.gif

Just stop quoting me man you are just wasting my time.
That story I posted is from September, and it is speculating that both next gen consoles have RDNA 2

Stans being “doubtful” doesn’t make one person right for choosing one of two options.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That story I posted is from September, and it is speculating that both next gen consoles have RDNA 2
No, it's speculating for BOTH.

Its also worth noting that the next-generation Xbox Project Scarlett will be launching in 2020 – as is the PS5 according to internet gossip – and will be powered by AMD Navi graphics. So, that begs the question: will the first-generation RDNA graphics be powering these next-generation consoles, or will it be RDNA 2?
Your OWN article you didn't even fukking read as always y'all just skim through shyt. Didn't I say people were doubting it'd be RDNA 2 and could be 1? There's people that still believe RDNA 1 is what's powering the PS5 to this moment. This is light work you dudes ain't telling me NOTHING new.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right.

TF came through on told Sony stans everything y’all wanted to hear. So y’all hang on to his every word, despite logic and reality telling y’all he’s full of shyt.

Sony stans :mjlol:
The only reason you're having to discredit him is because even though he was right about MS's specs and impressive as they are, his specs for PS5 is unfavorable in your mind so you have to find a way to discredit him saying MS's specs were right. I see right through your bullshyt like a window nikka. You can't validate him because he's claiming one thing that y'all not gonna like. Pathetic as hell :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The only reason you're having to discredit him is because even though he was right about MS's specs and impressive as they are, his specs for PS5 is unfavorable in your mind so you have to find a way to discredit him saying MS's specs were right. I see right through your bullshyt like a window nikka. You can't validate him because he's claiming one thing that y'all not gonna like. Pathetic as hell :mjlol:
No.

The nikkas name is TF

He was wrong about Sony buying Remedy

He was wrong about PS5 being BC with all previous PlayStation generations.

He was wrong about Sony revealing specs in a wired article in February.

He made a fake photoshop PS5 controller and tried to pass it off as real.

He correctly guessed one of three possible outcomes for the Xbox specs.

Any rational person would say this guy is full of shyt, but here we are :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No.

The nikkas name is TF

He was wrong about Sony buying Remedy

He was wrong about PS5 being BC with all previous PlayStation generations.

He was wrong about Sony revealing specs in a wired article in February.

He made a fake photoshop PS5 controller and tried to pass it off as real.

He correctly guessed one of three possible outcomes for the Xbox specs.

Any rational person would say this guy is full of shyt, but here we are :manny:
Keep telling yourself that ol a lie told over and over eventually becomes the truth head ass :mjlol:

Now we acting like plans CANNOT change so if someone says they're going to do X in Y time if it doesn't happen then the person is absolutely full of shyt. Nope, it means that plans are absolutely set in stone! If someone leaked out E3 details a few months ago, I guess they'd be full of shyt because E3 is canceled now according to your dumb ass logic. Everything else you posted can be explained, it's not as black and white as your insinuating it to be. It's okay to be wrong sometimes Meach. I know you'll be wrong in due time you just love to slithery slick talk your way into sounding like you know more than you actually do. I already know you'll just say everything was lucky guesses. We'll see and best believe i'm gonna @ you as soon as everything is revealed. Neg on sight if true.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Keep telling yourself that ol a lie told over and over eventually becomes the truth head ass :mjlol:

Now we acting like plans CANNOT change so if someone says they're going to do X in Y time if it doesn't happen then the person is absolutely full of shyt. Nope, it means that plans are absolutely set in stone! If someone leaked out E3 details a few months ago, I guess they'd be full of shyt because E3 is canceled now according to your dumb ass logic. Everything else you posted can be explained, it's not as black and white as your insinuating it to be. It's okay to be wrong sometimes Meach. I know you'll be wrong in due time you just love to slithery slick talk your way into sounding like you know more than you actually do. I already know you'll just say everything was lucky guesses. We'll see and best believe i'm gonna @ you as soon as everything is revealed. Neg on sight if true.
Right say 30 things, 29 of them wrong, and get crowned as an “insider”

Like I said @Rekkapryde I’m bout to make a career out of this. I got the blueprint:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Right say 30 things, 29 of them wrong, and get crowned as an “insider”

Like I said @Rekkapryde I’m bout to make a career out of this. I got the blueprint:mjlol:

All these nikkaz online are a joke with their "insider" shyt. At least they used to be a bit more credible in the past, but now EVERYBODY got inside info :mjlol:

shyt is a straight clown show with ALL DEM nikkaZ.

:snooze:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Like I said breh, let's wait. I know you DON'T want them shyts to be true :laff:
I don’t care. You never see me in here talking about what such n such insider said cause 99.9% of them are phony.

Conversely you are the one that WANTS him to be right so you believe him despite all that points to him being full of shyt.