Rumor/Leak-PS5 specs more powerful than Xbox S X? Update-Fatboi1 lost

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t care. You never see me in here talking about what such n such insider said cause 99.9% of them are phony.

Conversely you are the one that WANTS him to be right so you believe him despite all that points to him being full of shyt.
Yes you do care that's why you are talking. If he had only spoke about the Xbox and was right we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All these nikkaz online are a joke with their "insider" shyt. At least they used to be a bit more credible in the past, but now EVERYBODY got inside info :mjlol:

shyt is a straight clown show with ALL DEM nikkaZ.

:snooze:
Nah, there's some that are credible, the thing is people expect some insiders to literally give out EVERYTHING. They are completely ignorant to the fact that giving out every single piece of information can cost them or their contact jobs and other fines because they're most likely under NDA. Some of them have to sort of tip the line with the info they give out. It's just that too many smug cats on Resetera control the discourse and narrative and if it doesn't toe the line then they quickly pile on on some "Oh get out of here!".

Mods on Neogaf just lifted the ban on Tommy Fisher because they realized they were wrong. They NEVER really do that.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yes you do care that's why you are talking. If he had only spoke about the Xbox and was right we wouldn't be having this conversation.
I’m talking cause you came in here like “look at the Xbots believing irrational shyt” and then you used a nikka named TF to prove how stupid the xbots are :mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Don't listen to him, Sony has not said anything about BC not working. He just made that up.
It better be BC
:birdman:

I've been waiting years to play shadowman 2, and it doesn't work on emulation nor was it ever released online.

Shadowman was the best N64 game ever.
:birdman:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m talking cause you came in here like “look at the Xbots believing irrational shyt” and then you used a nikka named TF to prove how stupid the xbots are :mjlol:
I came in here to say that Xbots were HOPING that the Github leak was true and it turns out it was wrong and the nikka named TF was actually right down to the T when NO one was saying what he said. Once Github came around that's all they focused on. Xbox S X being 12TF RDNA 2 while PS5 is going to be this 9.2TF machine with RDNA 1 or something :mjlol:. I want smoke that's all.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They dont even have shadowman 2 on that psnow shyt.

:snoop:

They better change their minds real fukking quick.
Yeah they better have BC for ALL systems. MSFT just dropped a bob-omb with a 3.8ghz CPU! There's NO excuse for PS3 games not working let alone PS2 and PS1. Hell they should throw in PSP/PS Vita games to boot.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yeah they better have BC for ALL systems. MSFT just dropped a bob-omb with a 3.8ghz CPU! There's NO excuse for PS3 games not working let alone PS2 and PS1. Hell they should throw in PSP/PS Vita games to boot.
Yeah they need to let that psnow shyt go and open up full backwards compatibility.

Use psnow to compete with all the streaming services, but they shouldn't tie backwards compatibility to it in order to sell some subscriptions. Make a service that can stand on it's own.

Especially if they not gonna have some of the super obscure games that someone like me wants to play.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah they need to let that psnow shyt go and open up full backwards compatibility.

Use psnow to compete with all the streaming services, but they shouldn't tie backwards compatibility to it in order to sell some subscriptions. Make a service that can stand on it's own.

Especially if they not gonna have some of the super obscure games that someone like me wants to play.
I think PS Now will stay. It's literally like Gamepass now. There's been new games added to it every so often(Control, Wolfenstein 2 etc.) and it supports downloads. Let it be a streaming+PS4 game subscription app for multiple platforms but the PS2/3 games on there should be purchase-able for users who want the game for offline use or w/e.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah, there's some that are credible, the thing is people expect some insiders to literally give out EVERYTHING. They are completely ignorant to the fact that giving out every single piece of information can cost them or their contact jobs and other fines because they're most likely under NDA. Some of them have to sort of tip the line with the info they give out. It's just that too many smug cats on Resetera control the discourse and narrative and if it doesn't toe the line then they quickly pile on on some "Oh get out of here!".

Mods on Neogaf just lifted the ban on Tommy Fisher because they realized they were wrong. They NEVER really do that.

Not denying that some are credible, but nowadays there are A LOT of cats just throwing shyt at the wall and when they get found out telling :duck: , no one says shyt.