Rumor/Leak-PS5 specs more powerful than Xbox S X? Update-Fatboi1 lost

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo see you on that series X... who need xbox when you got PC head ass
Yeah ight. I never bought an Xbox One this gen despite having the chance to get it on sale. I finally got one because a friend of mines literally gave me his. and it's collecting dust because ultimately the games on there aren't different/better than what I already have on PS4 or PC. :yeshrug:

I really don't care about the Series X right now because outside of good specs, the games don't matter since I already can play them elsewhere day 1.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yeah ight. I never bought an Xbox One this gen despite having the chance to get it on sale. I finally got one because a friend of mines literally gave me his. and it's collecting dust because ultimately the games on there aren't different/better than what I already have on PS4 or PC. :yeshrug:

I really don't care about the Series X right now because outside of good specs, the games don't matter since I already can play them elsewhere day 1.

Breh talk about the PS5

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nikka I keep telling you this and you are pretending that I’m making it up.

If the card was known to be 12TF based on Microsoft’s own words. There were only a few configurations that make sense.

These aren’t just random clock numbers. AMD has put out charts showing how these cards are most efficient at a certain range of clock numbers. That’s why DF picked the numbers they did.

We also know CU counts go by multiples of 2.

We also knew RDNA2 was on AMDs roadmap for mid/late 2020, and that RayTracing is the defining feature for RDNA2.

All of this information was know well before TF the “insider” was even a thing.

For anyone paying attention it would not be difficult to get that “prediction” correct based on all the information that was readily available.
The crazy part is they refuse everything you said if it doesn't look great for Sony or PC. Delusional bunch they is be...
This Tommy Fisher dude predicted the kind of specs which was spot on everywhere. You don’t make a lucky guess like that which clearly means he has inside info. He even predicted that Sony were using an expensive cooling system before Bloomberg.

The only reason the xbots are trying to discredit him is because his PS5 specs are higher but I guarantee you if they were lower they would be singing his praises.
So you thought these new systems could be reality without expensive cooling systems, honest question :dahell:
I agree. There's only a couple of places I take seriously. Everyone poppin up nowadays with some shyt is my issue.
Your issue is you only believe rumors that are positive for playstation :stopitslime:
Xbox for multiplats. Let’s me serious, that what most of us buy anyway.

The Show is coming so we finally have a good baseball game for the Xbox.
You better stop disrespecting super mega baseball 2 before somebody comes and gets you Gayle :birdman:
Looking back “Larrybox” was one of the funniest terms in the beginning of the coli.
:mjlol:

Ps5 >
FlopStation 5 moving forward

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I came in here to say that Xbots were HOPING that the Github leak was true and it turns out it was wrong and the nikka named TF was actually right down to the T when NO one was saying what he said. Once Github came around that's all they focused on. Xbox S X being 12TF RDNA 2 while PS5 is going to be this 9.2TF machine with RDNA 1 or something :mjlol:. I want smoke that's all.
Did you still want the smoke or naw:mjlol: