Rumor: HBO Max may be folding into Discovery+

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
If they're doing tax write offs on some of this content you can kiss it goodbye forever-- no new episodes, no DVDs, no streaming.

Cartoon Network used to do that shyt a lot back in the day. It's the reason we never got more Megas XLR. :to:
Cartoon Network’s treatment of Symbionic Titan and Young Justice’s first season was abysmal. :snoop:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This might be the battery Netflix needs in it's back
They were good either way. Its just one company all across the board as opposed to HBO, Warner Bros, Discovery, AT&T, cable, streaming, theatrical, etc. Netflix was long overdue to take a hit/fall from grace but they're set up recovery time is ten times easier than all the rest of the competition. Plus like others have said it appears HBOMax was counting its cable subscribers in their sub tally

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I don’t get into content wars, but dudes swore up and down HBOmax was gon get Netflix the fukk out of here lol

90% of those pandemic blockbusters were trash

none of the original programming took off off

shyt ain’t what it’s all crack up to be mofos don’t stack up to….
When Netflix got touched and lit up everybody laughed, sh*tted on them, and got on their soapbox and trumpeted everybody else up as the new kings of content. My thinking was if Netflix got touched then these other dudes about to get touched up on the chin as well. Low and behold:sas2:

Low key I didn't know this type of sh*t could go down. This might be a death sentence :sadcam:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

I guess this dude’s reality tv business associates are really going have his back

That's a legitimate question as nobody was checking for a Clint Eastwood movie in this day and age. No diss cause he's had a hell of a career.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
That's a legitimate question as nobody was checking for a Clint Eastwood movie in this day and age. No diss cause he's had a hell of a career.
There are journeymen directors who turn in the projects you need to get done.

Ron Howard hasn’t put out a good movie in over a decade but when Solo was floundering he took the job to finish your project and took the crap for it.

Hollywood is 100% transactional.

WB said with a straight face they still want to work with Leslie Grace and the directors as if this wasn’t a slap in the face. Just business.