Daps
giphy.gif

I'm speechless.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they're doing tax write offs on some of this content you can kiss it goodbye forever-- no new episodes, no DVDs, no streaming.

Cartoon Network used to do that shyt a lot back in the day. It's the reason we never got more Megas XLR. :to:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
need a review that offers all these streaming services for one price but limits the number of hours of content you can view each month from any one provider. Something like 8 hours of HBO, 10 hours of Paramount, unlimited Discovery :mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This shyt is going to get ugly. It's only a matter of time before they pull some shyt that there was an actual vocal audience for, even if it might not have been all that large.

It's like they don't know that the previous phrase can be used to define a chunk of HBO's catalog. :mjlol:

I get moving Shazam, because Wakanda Forever and Avatar are expected to take over the end of the year, but why move Aquaman?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ok.....so for shows like Peacemaker, Penguin and stuff, it may be safe and moved to regular HBO. With their teams writers going along as well. I'd imagine that means Peacemaker would show on the HBO channel as well from now on.

As long as all this means I can watch HBO stuff like House of the Dragon w/o a cable sub........I may fukk with the new app, w/e it is :manny:
The Max stuff should only be available on the new HBO streaming app or on-demand if you accessing thru cable. Hacks is the only one I see being worth airtime. But then again, HBO has like 7 channels so it’ll fit somewhere :yeshrug:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Also on the Batgirl front. The movie was finished filming but it wasnt "complete", it still had post production to complete. I've seen that sentiment posted a lot. Post production was not complete. So it was a tax write off and to save money.

Damn I wanted to watch charm city kings :francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Well, movie/tv streaming was good while it lasted. Hope the record labels don’t try to pull stupid shyt like this and have streaming services for every label. Streamers bout to send a whole bunch of people back to cable (and Kodi)