Rumor Alert: Marvel Considering A 'Thunderbolts' Netflix Series

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I have no idea how they're going to make Steven Yuen a big bad. Dude's really likeable. I'll give him a chance but feels like an uphill battle. Steven Yuen looks like he has the physique of Steve Rogers before the super serum.
Yea I don't give a fukk about the suit Yeun is not a big dude lol I need to be able to at least believe first. We'll see

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
If Marvel wants him to be big, they'll stick him with a trainer and make him get on that broccoli, chicken, water, and VITAMINS* diet like everyone else. We've seen it time and again. shyt, if they could do it with this skinny-fat slob, they can surely do it with Yeun.

492591e44d095febe1cceed20a427ab2

• Dap
Reactions: pez

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
If Marvel wants him to be big, they'll stick him with a trainer and make him get on that broccoli, chicken, water, and VITAMINS* diet like everyone else. We've seen it time and again. shyt, if they could do it with this skinny-fat slob, they can surely do it with Yeun.

492591e44d095febe1cceed20a427ab2
Woah

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I dont even know why he was casted as Sentry in the first place. His exit is the best thing for all parties involved.

Now we finally get the Susan Sarandon Sentry that the world has been crying for :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I dont even know why he was casted as Sentry in the first place. His exit is the best thing for all parties involved.

Now we finally get the Susan Sarandon Sentry that the world has been crying for :wow:

As long as Sentry is WHITE
Then with us it’s ALRIGHT

:mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls:

:troll:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps

Who is this even for?

Casuals don't know or care who the thunderbolts are.

And Fans of the thunderbolts comics are probably looking for characters from runs by Mark Bagley, Daniel Way or Jeff Parker. These characters barely have any thunderbolts history ( if any).

Where is Moonstone, Songbird, Luke Cage, the Punisher, Zemo or Manthing ?

With the exception of Winter Solider all these characters came from movies with questionable success.