Rumor Alert: Marvel Considering A 'Thunderbolts' Netflix Series

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Sentry is a nikka that the majority of people that watch these flicks have never heard of and couldn't give a solitary fukk about. He's also not real, nor does anything about his characterization have to do with being blonde haired and blue eyed. This and the supposed Pedro Pascal casting as Reed is doing a great job of showing us some things :francis:
Not mad at the Pedro Pascal casting. He's a phenomenal actor. Steven Yuen as Sentry just seems off. They could've casted way better. It's lazy and disingenuous.

He could've been the beyonder.

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Pedro just doesn’t look like Reed in my head. Think it’s the big ole honkin nose. I expected a more conventionally attractive dude, pause, but it is what it is.

Casting Yeun as Sentry is just mad random. I’m thinking Disney is going out of their way to piss off the comic nerds now

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Tag @Peter Popoff too

We ain’t gave up on him or finished with him yet. :mjgrin:
huh-what.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
These fools just don't get it. Watch them go double wood again :mjlol:

Man this was already on schedule, they gonna still do the other shyt “everyone claims they want”

But everything can’t be

Spiderman
Spiderman
Spiderman
Xmen
Xmen
Xmen

Of that shyt will get played out….

Also they ain’t like other companies that too had grand plans and make these promises and never come through

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Man this was already on schedule, they gonna still do the other shyt “everyone claims they want”

But everything can’t be

Spiderman
Spiderman
Spiderman
Xmen
Xmen
Xmen

Of that shyt will get played out….

Also they ain’t like other companies that too had grand plans and make these promises and never come through
Always Forward

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Not mad at the Pedro Pascal casting. He's a phenomenal actor. Steven Yuen as Sentry just seems off. They could've casted way better. It's lazy and disingenuous.

He could've been the beyonder.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I have no idea how they're going to make Steven Yuen a big bad. Dude's really likeable. I'll give him a chance but feels like an uphill battle. Steven Yuen looks like he has the physique of Steve Rogers before the super serum.