Rumor Alert: Marvel Considering A 'Thunderbolts' Netflix Series

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yeah no songbird is crazy shes a staple member, honestly they dont have enough monsters on the squad like Abomination. I honestly would have used the warren ellis run as the templet with norman osborn on the squad. That dark reign era of comics fits where we are in phase 5.
I can agree there's not much of a variety in the team

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
:francis:

EXCLUSIVE: Geraldine Viswanathan is set to join Marvel Studios Thunderbolts pic as she replaces Ayo Edebiri, who is departing the project due to scheduling after production was delayed due the dual WGA and SAG AFTRA srikes last year. Viswanathan is the second recent addition after the film added Lewis Pullman to step in for Steven Yeun, who departed for similar scheduling reasons as Edebiri.

Marvel had no comment.

Viswanathan joins an ensemble that was announced during Disney’s D23 event last year that includes Florence Pugh as Yelena Belova, Sebastian Stan as Winter Soldier, David Harbour as Red Guardian, Julia Louis-Dreyfus as Valentina Allegra de Fontaine, Wyatt Russell as US Agent, Hannah John-Kamen as Ghost and Olga Kurylenko as Taskmaster.

Daps

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nobody cares :russell:

Phase 5 gon be just as terrible as phase 4.

What was the last good marvel movie to come out? If they didn't have that zesty homo freaky Demayo keeping them afloat with X-Men 97, marvel wouldn't even be in the conversation right now.

We back baby. Fukk your propaganda. lol

Daps

We back baby. Fukk your propaganda. lol

That's FOX. They literally brought over the entire Fox team. Show me something that Feige is doing. You can't.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
joe-biden-head-shake.gif

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Isn’t the cast of this movie like 8 previously seen super soldiers and the forgettable villain from Ant-Man 2? Out of an entire movie univer And comic canon to pull from...Who asked for this, who wrote this and who green-lot this for production because they all need to catch hands and terminations…:unimpressed:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Isn’t the cast of this movie like 8 previously seen super soldiers and the forgettable villain from Ant-Man 2? Out of an entire movie univer And comic canon to pull from...Who asked for this, who wrote this and who green-lot this for production because they all need to catch hands and terminations…:unimpressed:
Or you can wait to see the movie first.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Yes! The Thunderbolts!!!:blessed:

:dahell:
I posted that almost 9 years ago :dead: fukk it, maybe we get a great performance from Harrison Ford, but if we're being reality (yes, reality, not realistic) Harrison is just collecting a check:manny: