Rumor Alert: Marvel Considering A 'Thunderbolts' Netflix Series

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This better be a cartoon dawg. What the fụck kinda casting is this?
It's Marvel's version of Suicide Squad even though Avengers started out as Captain America and the Villians (Black Widow, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Thor left as soon as Loki was defeated and Iron Man couldn't be bothered with the day to day shyt.)

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
It's Marvel's version of Suicide Squad even though Avengers started out as Captain America and the Villians (Black Widow, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Thor left as soon as Loki was defeated and Iron Man couldn't be bothered with the day to day shyt.)
Yea but Sentry is a blonde haired, blue eyed Thor villain. This whole inclusive shıt is basura. Why can't Glen from walking dead be another superhero? He could've been task master.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Yea but Sentry is a blonde haired, blue eyed Thor villain. This whole inclusive shıt is basura. Why can't Glen from walking dead be another superhero? He could've been task master.
A Thor villain? Can anyone answer if this is animated? Casting doesn’t make a lick of sense if it isn’t.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
My bad dawg. I'm just incoherent and literally shaking right now...
veiny-arthur-fist-fist.gif

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Sentry is a nikka that the majority of people that watch these flicks have never heard of and couldn't give a solitary fukk about. He's also not real, nor does anything about his characterization have to do with being blonde haired and blue eyed. This and the supposed Pedro Pascal casting as Reed is doing a great job of showing us some things :francis:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Looks like the usual suspects gonna be mad at this one. The son of Michigan Mr. Yeun is about to have another brilliant performance.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Aint sentry OP, like marvel version of superman

How the b-lister in thunderbolts supposed to be a challenge to him?

hes a reality warper that gave himself superman like powers and is a schizo with a supervillain persona