Royce Young on Kevin Durant's departure

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I heard on one talk show a theory that makes some sense.

With all these articles saying 'inner circle', that means Nike. Its possible that Nike wants/ suggested Durant to head out to Golden State to squash some of this Steph Curry/ Under Armour momentum going on right now. Nike wants to cut into that market share that Curry is racking up in the Bay Area.

Doesnt make sense for his family to talk him out of Oklahoma City, at least not for this year. I think that has some weight to it with the 'inner circle' talk.
Why not, the Bay is a much better place to live. The pros outweigh the cons.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Why not, the Bay is a much better place to live. The pros outweigh the cons.

I didnt say it wasnt. Very true. Im just saying that the one more year in OKC wouldnt have hurt anything since Westbrook is gonna leave too. It would have made him look better in the public eye. I think he made the right move for himself though overall.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
That sounds like a dope way to leave anywhere.

Hop off that bytch like

bobby-brown-thug-lovin.gif
:laff:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
durant made that fakkit writer relevant and he made the city of okc relevant, he doesnt owe them nikkas shyt and they act like he spent his whole career in that shyt hole, he was drafted by fukking seattle and was forced to relocate.. it wasnt no "9 whole years in 1 city".. the people of okc should be privileged they even have a team let alone have been lucky enough to witness superstars like kd and westbrook for the past 8 years, for as much things kd did for that city beyond basketball they should praise him and support him for whatever decision he decided to make regardless of anything

nikka just salty cuz like people noted in this thread earlier, he is about to become super irrelevant, he better milk the westbrook trade situation for as much as he can cuz once he's gone nikka gonna be utah jazz beat writer status

Yep okc should be happy they have a team

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I didnt say it wasnt. Very true. Im just saying that the one more year in OKC wouldnt have hurt anything since Westbrook is gonna leave too. It would have made him look better in the public eye. I think he made the right move for himself though overall.

Stall your family and career for another year to see what another man decides to do for his family and career breh. :scust: