Royce Young on Kevin Durant's departure

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So KD would tell OKC he wanted to stay but really wanted to get the fukk out and go somewhere else? Sounds like how that franchise was birthed in the first place.

Happy to see these OKC fakkits crying. Hope KD goes out and wins 5 straight chips :umad:
:whew:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
theonreek.jpg

:francis:
:dead:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Durant had spent the past nine years telling everyone, both publicly and privately, that he was wholly committed to the Thunder. He was angered by former teammate Reggie Jackson wanting a trade. "I never liked guys that didn't want to be here," Durant said.

He never held a grudge about the franchise trading James Harden, instead asking, "All over five mil?" not even 10 minutes after the deal went down. Durant took it personally that someone didn't want to remain part of what he and the franchise were building.

:mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
After reading half the article it seems like all of the reasons he left should've been the reasonsame why he stayed.

If harden left for 5 milly you telling me the franchise player has no pull?

Reggie Jackson left so what does that say about you.

As a franchise player and MVP why couldn't Durant set theverything tone?

At the end of the day there is no loyalty in sports. Players need to just shut the fukk up and play. I don't careally about bullshyt explanations because all players do in contradict themselves

Oklahoma or the Bay Area. Not a hard choice. He didn't choose Oklahoma the owner made the choice for him when he moved the team out of a more attractive market.

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
Durant had spent the past nine years telling everyone, both publicly and privately, that he was wholly committed to the Thunder. He was angered by former teammate Reggie Jackson wanting a trade. "I never liked guys that didn't want to be here," Durant said.

He never held a grudge about the franchise trading James Harden, instead asking, "All over five mil?" not even 10 minutes after the deal went down. Durant took it personally that someone didn't want to remain part of what he and the franchise were building.

Durant is a dumbass :wow:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Dude is emotional like a female. Don't even know what the fukk he wants lmao