Rotimi says being wealthy in Africa is better than being rich in America. Says even the air is better than American air.

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
I would love to go to Africa. My concerns are issues like governmental corruption and such. I know how to deal with people.

Also I don’t know a soul there and only speak English and Spanish. Too much would need to be left up to faith. I hope to visit one day though
They speak English in Hjana, Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, Sierra Leone, Botswana amongst others.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
air is better in other places, the trees and weeds in america are hell on humans. add in all these fukin cars and trucks.

like someone said earlier, theres a reason so many remote folks who can, BOUNCE to mexico or costa rica or some shyt.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're speaking in general terms. Not everywhere in Africa ( A WHOLE CONTINENT) has an electrical problem

And 24/7 Electricity is only a problem if you want to live a Westernized life. When I lived in the village for 2 months in Nigeria, I didn't even realize it because I got to experience everything else around me from the people, the scenery, the women, etc etc
Nah, this ain't it. I generally agree with most the stuff you say breh, but This a losing argument to an American.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I get what he's saying but there's plenty of cap in between the blurred lines.

Exact same can be said about let's say DR, Colombia, Panama, etc...

@phcitywarrior @DEAD7 @OfTheCross
Basically take the American dollar to any 3rd world country with a highly inflated local currency and you can live like a king

White folks do the same shyt in Bali or Thailand

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
You're speaking in general terms. Not everywhere in Africa ( A WHOLE CONTINENT) has an electrical problem

And 24/7 Electricity is only a problem if you want to live a Westernized life. When I lived in the village for 2 months in Nigeria, I didn't even realize it because I got to experience everything else around me from the people, the scenery, the women, etc etc
Homie you can ask anybody on the earth who’s experienced having electricity if they’d rather have electricity available 24/7 or not, and I guarantee 100% would take electricity. Nothing “western” about that, it’s modern living. That’s like saying instead of having indoor plumbing people are cool with using the bathroom out in the bush.