Rotimi says being wealthy in Africa is better than being rich in America. Says even the air is better than American air.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Electricity is the problem. Generators are aggravating and u can’t have it on 24 hours. But hey. Do u.

You're speaking in general terms. Not everywhere in Africa ( A WHOLE CONTINENT) has an electrical problem

And 24/7 Electricity is only a problem if you want to live a Westernized life. When I lived in the village for 2 months in Nigeria, I didn't even realize it because I got to experience everything else around me from the people, the scenery, the women, etc etc

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I’d personally feel like shyt knowing I’d be living lavish on that continent but doing nothing about how all the resources basically get pillaged and the extreme amounts of poverty there. I’d probably have a modest abode and spend most my time helping people

I would not feel safe amongst such wealth disparity.:hubie:

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Watch the patriotic fools that'll come in sounding like spurned right wing cacs who be like "well if you don't like it here then leave! :beli:"
Difference is, the system routinely reassures this country is still for crakkers for them to be so sensitive. Meanwhile some folk ready to die for land that has peeps as the subjugated lower class/consumers and #1 targets for fukkshyt while still awaiting reparations. A country that will quickly outlaw anti- hate crimes for a smaller population of newly emigrated Asians vs a group who endured centuries of abuse who literally built the country.:mjlol:

If dude finding peace outside of the U.S. then more power to him. :yeshrug:

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I would love to go to Africa. My concerns are issues like governmental corruption and such. I know how to deal with people.

Also I don’t know a soul there and only speak English and Spanish. Too much would need to be left up to faith. I hope to visit one day though

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I’d personally feel like shyt knowing I’d be living lavish on that continent but doing nothing about how all the resources basically get pillaged and the extreme amounts of poverty there. I’d probably have a modest abode and spend most my time helping people
No you wouldn’t nikka you’d live like Caligula