ROSEWOOD Official Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
anytime they put villa in a dress or bikini :noah:....joy bryant look good but she put on hella weight since i seen her in roscoe jenkins...not saying thats a bad thing :whoa: just wanna know what happened :jbhmm: im guessing she had a baby :ehh:

Breh I'm not even gonna lie and say I watch this show for anything else BUT her because she was lookin good as hell in this last episode. My god :noah:

Even in the tank top and jeans I'm :ohlawd:

:takedat: She looking good as hell in these pics:

Last edited:

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just binge watched this show today.

I fux with it :ehh:

Way better than I thought it would be.

Villa lookin :noah:

Tia Mowry lookin :flabbynsick:

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:obama: I just watched the season finale & I'm very satisfied for 2 reasons:

1. They held off Rosewood & Villa from getting together too soon.

2. They finally established a long-term main storyline/mystery.

@Jello Biafra @kingdarius

EDIT:
"Rosewood" is moving to Thursdays next season, where it will replace "Bones" on the schedule in the Fall. Than it will air back-to-back with the final season of "Bones" after the winter break:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Joy Bryant no longer on the show:to:
I am fine with that. They have 2 strikes so far with the broads they are hooking Rosewood up with as obstacles to him and Villa being together.
Nicole Ari Parker seemed old as fukk for some reason and Joy Bryant never fit with anyone on the show.
They need to bring Sallie-Richardson Whitfield's character back.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I am fine with that. They have 2 strikes so far with the broads they are hooking Rosewood up with as obstacles to him and Villa being together.
Nicole Ari Parker seemed old as fukk for some reason and Joy Bryant never fit with anyone on the show.
Villa annoys the hell out of me, she gets to damn emotional over everything.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
yea they do :noah: the only chick that has actually competed with villa imo....joy bryant just wasnt on her lvl to me
Villa annoys the hell out of me, she gets to damn emotional over everything.
she supposed to be that feisty fiery latina breh :manny:
:obama: I just watched the season finale & I'm very satisfied for 2 reasons:

1. They held off Rosewood & Villa from getting together too soon.

2. They finally established a long-term main storyline/mystery.

@Jello Biafra @kingdarius

EDIT:
"Rosewood" is moving to Thursdays next season, where it will replace "Bones" on the schedule in the Fall. Than it will air back-to-back with the final season of "Bones" after the winter break:

i KNEW something was gonna fukk up them getting together i just didnt think it would be something like that. I like that they have confidence in it enough to move it and have it replace bones but i generally dont like shows moving to another day at all because it usually doesnt bode right

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just started watching this & I like it. Rosewood's sister on the show :whoo: :noah: That's a beautiful woman

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

90210 vet Brian Austin Green is moving back to his old Fox hood via a series-regular role on Rosewood, TVLine has learned.

In the show’s upcoming second season, Green will play Aaron Slade, East Miami Police’s newest member with a mysterious past that will both challenge and complicate an already messy situation between Rosewood and Villa. He doesn’t trust anyone and hates the idea of partnerships and teams – which will keep Rosewood (Morris Chestnut) and Villa (Jaina Lee Ortiz) on their toes as they go to great lengths to figure him out. As the team begins to investigate and uncover the real Aaron Slade, the twosome learn of his storied past.

Green most recently co-starred in FX’s Anger Management. Other TV credits include Fox’s Sarah Connor Chronicles and ABC’s Desperate Housewives.

Rosewood returns with Season 2 on Thursday, Sept. 22 at 8/7c.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
This my shyt. I wish it was actually filmed in Miami like Burn Notice.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Brian Austin Green‘s new series-regular gig on Rosewood has come to an abrupt end.

The 90210 vet, who signed on to play East Miami PD’s newest officer, has left the series in the middle of shooting his first episode. According to sources, Green and producers made the mutual decision that the role was not a good fit. The part will be recast.

Green was slated to debut in the Fox drama’s Season 2 premiere as Aaron Slade, a cop with a mysterious past that will both challenge and complicate an already messy situation between Rosewood and Villa. Aaron doesn’t trust anyone and hates the idea of partnerships and teams – which will keep Rosewood (Morris Chestnut) and Villa (Jaina Lee Ortiz) on their toes as they go to great lengths to figure him out. As the team begins to investigate and uncover the real Aaron Slade, the twosome learn of his storied past.

Green most recently co-starred in FX’s Anger Management. Other TV credits include Fox’s Sarah Connor Chronicles and ABC’s Desperate Housewives.

Eddie Cibrian to the rescue!

Fox’s Rosewood has tapped the Third Watch/CSI: Miami to take over the new Season 2 series regular role abruptly vacated by Brian Austin Green, TVLine has learned exclusively.

As we reported, Green left the Fox drama in the middle of shooting his first episode, aka the Season 2 premiere.

Cibrian assumes the role of Aaron Slade, East Miami Police’s enigmatic newest member who will both challenge and complicate an already messy situation between Rosewood (Morris Chestnut) and Villa (Jaina Lee Ortiz). He doesn’t trust anyone and hates the idea of partnerships and teams – which will keep Rosewood and Villa on their toes as they go to great lengths to figure him out.

As the team begins to investigate and uncover the real Aaron Slade, the twosome learn of his storied past.

Cibrian is coming off of a recurring gig on Freeform’s Baby Daddy.