Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Anyone still watching this show?
:ehh: I still do.
Yep, Letoya Luckett was looking:banderas:
TMI and her goofy ass can:camby:

I know. Chick is just unattractive :scust:

Rosie's sister on the other hand is :whoo:
i"m still watching even though I know that move to Friday pretty much guaranteed it would die.
The funny thing is that Rosewood getting that consistent 3.5 million viewers is something that Fox should be grateful for considering most of their shows get shytty ratings.
And the reviewers blaming Rosewood for Push's rating sis bullshyt. Fox went all in on the promotion for that show and its debut ep only got 4 millions viewers and things steadily kept dropping every week after. That is not the fault of the lead-in, that is the public rejecting the show.
Am I the only person that thinks Rosewood's sister & the wife of the black teammate/friend on "Pitch" look exactly alike?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
i"m still watching even though I know that move to Friday pretty much guaranteed it would die.
The funny thing is that Rosewood getting that consistent 3.5 million viewers is something that Fox should be grateful for considering most of their shows get shytty ratings.
And the reviewers blaming Rosewood for Pitch's rating sis bullshyt. Fox went all in on the promotion for that show and its debut ep only got 4 millions viewers and things steadily kept dropping every week after. That is not the fault of the lead-in, that is the public rejecting the show.
Yeah 3.5mil on a Friday is actually damn good, especially since that's date/club night. I also like Lethal Weapon more than i thought i would.
:ehh:Hopefully this enough for the show get renewed for Season 3.