ROSEWOOD Official Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:patrice:Am I the only person who thinks they are going too fast with the Rosewood-Villa 'ship? I don't remember Castle & Beckett or Bones & Booth being this close, hanging out, & having them moments during the first seasons of those shows.
It does feel like they are afraid they won't get a second season and are moving them from dislike to will they/won't won't they way too quick.
yea i feel they did it pretty quick too like they might not make it the whole season but i also thought it was bold because it would try to distant itself a little from the other shows satam....mentioned plus morris character only got like a decade to live (well so far) so it would make a lil sense since he doesnt have the time the other characters on those other shows have.....show been nice to me tho and i cant stop looking at jenny from the block like :noah:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:patrice: Last week's episode when she was dolled up to go that formal event is the finest Villa has looked in the series. Her ass was looking phat in the dress too.
She was bad as fukk.
bish is bad as fukk brehs....she be wearing them tanks and jeans that be having her body looking absolutely gawdly :wow: every time they do a long shot of her i just cant help but :noah:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:jbhmm:Brehs, "Rosewood" has an IMDB rating of 5.8. This show isn't any worse than other similar procedurals like "Castle" or "Bones".

:mjpls: So I wonder why the IMDB rating is so low?

:manny: Than again it could be so low becuause the Pilot was :trash: & folks never came back to it.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
I saw the piolet and loved it for the most part for the type of show that it is. Glad to see a brother get the lead in a show like this.

I'm going to watch a few more episodes tonight