Roseanne Gets A Revival with John Goodman, Roseanne Barr & more

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
hate to say it but i actually kind of dig this trend of nostalgia rebooting... i mean why not?

sometimes all you need is a break so you can come back fresh. i think there's lots of great shows from back in the day that would be welcomed back all the same.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Old Becky is going to be a surrogate mother for the new Becky

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
never really watched the show during its run or even in syndication, but peeped this out of sheer curiosity..it was okay, I guess since I don't really have history w/ the show, I didn't really get all the references. I do kinda recall/remember the gay/lesbo daughter thing though.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
hate to say it but i actually kind of dig this trend of nostalgia rebooting... i mean why not?

sometimes all you need is a break so you can come back fresh. i think there's lots of great shows from back in the day that would be welcomed back all the same.
While i dont disagree name them

Ps looking at the clips of the recent episode was their acting always that forced and wooden or did it flow better in the episode. Esp roseanne and jackie they seemed awful

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
While i dont disagree name them

Ps looking at the clips of the recent episode was their acting always that forced and wooden or did it flow better in the episode. Esp roseanne and jackie they seemed awful

nah they’re probably just rusty after 20 years and need to find their chemistry again, or maybe it’s different writers. I agree they were a bit off. maybe it’ll be less of a factor moving forward as they get more comfortable. but the OG show had great acting from everyone involved...although sometimes Jackie would be a bit over the top.

as for shows I could see being welcomed back...seinfeld, friends are the big ones.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
nah they’re probably just rusty after 20 years and need to find their chemistry again, or maybe it’s different writers. I agree they were a bit off. maybe it’ll be less of a factor moving forward as they get more comfortable. but the OG show had great acting from everyone involved...although sometimes Jackie would be a bit over the top.
word
as for shows I could see being welcomed back...seinfeld, friends are the big ones.
not in this lifetime