Roseanne Gets A Revival with John Goodman, Roseanne Barr & more

Daps
Lord DJ gay ass adopted a black daughter.....:snoop:.

Why they can't just bring that black couple back that they had. Just have them have a black grand daughter.

Oh well at least she a regular looking black girl.

I didn’t even realize DJ was gay. Plus he’s in the military. It’s like they squeezed every single current event issue into the show. No family has ALL of those things in their family

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I didn’t even realize DJ was gay. Plus he’s in the military. It’s like they squeezed every single current event issue into the show. No family has ALL of those things in their family

DJ isn’t gay :russ:

He married a black woman and she’s in the military as well so she’s overseas.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So that’s her kid from another man and he’s taking care of her? That is not a biracial child.

Yes they didn’t cast a biracial kid but the inference is that she is biracial. At least from what I’ve read so far. No one has come out and said she’s his step kid. They cast the best kid for the role and she happens to be all black :manny:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
DJ isn’t gay :russ:

He married a black woman and she’s in the military as well so she’s overseas.

So that’s her kid from another man and he’s taking care of her? That is not a biracial child.

on the 20/20 special they said He's married to that black girl from the episode when they were kids and he didn't wanna touch the black girls hand (think he was 9 or 10)... I think its supposed to be his kid.. maybe her genes are stronger

Last edited:
Daps
on the 20/20 special they said He's married that black girl from the episode when they were kids and he didn't wanna touch the black girls hand... I thinks its supposed to be his kid.. maybe her genes are stronger

:rudy:
I'm happy the young actress is getting her credits, and making money, but that is not good biracial casting. They do the same thing when there are two black parents, and cast a clearly biracial kid. Black-ish is a show that has accurate casting. Those kids look like they can be Dre and Bow's kids.

:hubie:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@MartyMcFly We watching this? The original series was always just background TV to me during it's original run & local syndication. I'm not sure if I ever sat down & watched a whole episode.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

I'm not surprised. I remember Chris Pratt saying last year that he felt there wasn't enough TV shows/films about regular working-class white people in the midwest & this forum just wrote him off as racist when he was telling the truth. So I was expecting the ratings to be at least decent. .

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex