Roseanne Gets A Revival with John Goodman, Roseanne Barr & more

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They already did a seinfeld reunion on curb your enthusiasm and didnthe whole kramer/racist shyt. Believe it... if they wanted it to be back it would be

Yup. Jerry said nbc has called him.

Fox needs to get in on this. Married with children is the obvious answer but with al and peg both on other shows it becomes tougher

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
not in this lifetime

a few years ago I would have said the same but I say if episode 7 can happen then anything is possible.

I feel like right now we are closer to a Seinfeld reunion happening than ever before. and yes I acknowledge that none of them need the money...and also they had that little CYE faux-reunion... but I feel like eventually they might cave.

the payday would probably be RIDICULOUS too

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
They already did a seinfeld reunion on curb your enthusiasm and didnthe whole kramer/racist shyt. Believe it... if they wanted it to be back it would be
there is a difference between a mini reunion done by the co-creator for an episode on his show and actually going ahead with a fully fledged season,breh

They ended on a high, those jews would never go back and mess with the show's legacy. Besides other than kramer and George who really needs the money? Not to mention JLD health isnt even a guarantee, like i said not in this lifetime

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Seinfeld is actually the PERFECT candidate for a reunion because it’s the one show where all of the main characters are likely in the exact place we left them.

Barring the CYE episode which would probably be non-canon... it’s highly doubtful any of them had kids or got married. We could just dive right in and pick up where we left off. 4 miserable fukks analyzing the stupidity of modern society and getting into wacky adventures.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
a few years ago I would have said the same but I say if episode 7 can happen then anything is possible.

I feel like right now we are closer to a Seinfeld reunion happening than ever before. and yes I acknowledge that none of them need the money...and also they had that little CYE faux-reunion... but I feel like eventually they might cave.

the payday would probably be RIDICULOUS too
A seinfield with them now being 4 unmarried individuals that are papa constanza's age wouldnt work. Unless a fundamental aspect of the show is tinkered with. E ven when George got married in the og run it was never conventional and happily ever after. They cant still be on the dating scene like they were back in the day. They cant be self aware talking about alzheimer's or having to wear dipens either it just wouldnt work

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
A seinfield with them now being 4 unmarried individuals that are papa constanza's age wouldnt work. Unless a fundamental aspect of the show is tinkered with. E ven when George got married in the og run it was never conventional and happily ever after. They cant still be on the dating scene like they were back in the day. They cant be self aware talking about alzheimer's or having to wear dipens either it just wouldnt work

They’re not THAT old

They could still be dating and stuff.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol: Blavity seems shook about the success of "Roseanne":

https://twitter.com/shadowandact/status/979720574959259649
oY4ezia.png

https://shadowandact.com/9-shows-representing-todays-america-to-watch-instead-of-roseanne

Last edited:
Daps
It's amazing with ALL the white shows that have been on air, white people are saying they FINALLY have a show they can relate to.

:skip:

So do they want themselves portrayed as white picket fence, or white trash? The media image of them being wholesome, and successful, with a few fukk ups here and there is what tricks people into thinking they are superior. Yet, now they're admitting that's not an accurate image of how most white families really are. On top of that, this isn't even a rich conservative family. These are the kind of people who will look down on a black man for being a janitor, while they work at a car wash.

:heh:

This whole "conservatives are being oppressed" narrative is mind boggling.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It's amazing with ALL the white shows that have been on air, white people are saying they FINALLY have a show they can relate to.

:skip:

So do they want themselves portrayed as white picket fence, or white trash? The media image of them being wholesome, and successful, with a few fukk ups here and there is what tricks people into thinking they are superior. Yet, now they're admitting that's not an accurate image of how most white families really are. On top of that, this isn't even a rich conservative family. These are the kind of people who will look down on a black man for being a janitor, while they work at a car wash.

:heh:

This whole "conservatives are being oppressed" narrative is mind boggling.
Like i said we are in funny times, you listen to one of richard spencer's speeches and hes basically riffing on speeches black pastors give on prosperity and self empowerment. Everything down to we are being oppressed:what: you would think ppl of colour had created a jim crow for white ppl. The white grievance movement is almost like a parody but the sad part is they are actually dead serious. Dude literally said "they are taking all our jobs". "What jobs" the host replies, then he says "there arent enough white ppl in tech and the goverment" :snoop:

Last edited:
Daps
Like i said we are in funny times, you listen to one of richard spencer's speeches and hes basically riffing on speeches black pastors give on prosperity and self empowerment. Everything down to we are being oppressed:what: you would think ppl of colour had created a jim crow for white ppl. The white grievance movement is almost like a parody but the sad part is they are actually dead serious. Dude literally said "they are taking all our jobs". "What jobs" the host replies, then he says "there arent enough white ppl in tech and the goverment" :snoop:

Taking jobs, while simultaneously being lazy, and expecting handouts

:comeon:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
People are taking this show too damn serious to me....

Like honestly, the whole Trump shyt was the first episode, and the 2nd episode ended with them focusing on a cross dressing 9 year old boy...

We want diversity in everything, well this is part of it as honestly its the only show catering to middle America on broadcast tv at the moment....