How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how they were mad at Tay when all these hoes were proudly snitching without people even checking them. Nobody beat their asses? Nobody threatened them? Nobody even scolded them? They still claim 600 despite all that? shyt is sad. 600 was one of the most known sets out of Chicago and have basically fallen apart since L'A died. The gang died with him.
Kinda crazy so many rappers (using the term loosely here btw) came outta that one block

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I like how they were mad at Tay when all these hoes were proudly snitching without people even checking them. Nobody beat their asses? Nobody threatened them? Nobody even scolded them? They still claim 600 despite all that? shyt is sad. 600 was one of the most known sets out of Chicago and have basically fallen apart since L'A died. The gang died with him.
I think dudes is mad at him because he was the one that made the call to rondo and cdai saying there was drama

Cdais brother edai probably feels like tay got his little brother jammed up and shoulda went down with him

So he started a rumor that tay was telling

If you somewhat involved in some shyt but you don’t go down and other nikkas do nikkas gonna think you telling anyway

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Is that a bad thing?
I'm not speaking on gang shyt. I'm speaking musically. L'A was a beast. Rondo had a couple good verses. 600 had a chance to make something of themselves. They could have been in LA like Keef, completely away from the fukkery. Instead, L'A got killed, Rondo, D-Rose and Cdai all went to jail around the same time, more people got killed and I think Edai is a UPS driver now.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
That's how I see it on the flip- he was just a kid (for all intents and purposes), they all were.:mjcry: He's not thinking or held to account for mistakes or problems he had back then, compared to now. I hate seeing them get caught up like this bc like you said - no one thinks the same or has the same mentality they had as teens to early 20s, up to a point. You dont think long term or consequences in that age range. I know a lot of lives there were a lot of lives lost behind this, but it's like they didn't have a chance or opportunities from the start and then they when they did, it came at them fast. Look at all the people in their 30s who still can't get it together, but expect some young adults to.. idk.. sad.
I hear you bruh...
...but some things you just cant come back from.

Murder is one of them.

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If I can remember, they murked dawg because they thought he had sum'n to do with LA's death. A set up or sum'n.
Nope, completely separate incidents. This whole cab driver thing had nothing to do with L'A death. The story got mixed up because he was apparently looking for a cab when he got shot so both stories involved cabs causing people to put them together. From what I heard, L'A got into a fight with the dude that killed him earlier that day. They'd always be fighting each other. Their moms were friends iirc. Dude lived near the studio L'A was at and they knew he was there and waited for him for a while. There was no cab tipping them off or anything. Just someone with personal beef with him waiting and finally getting him. At least, this is what I could piece together from reading about it.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
im a lawyer, so i kno wat the fuk im talkin bout

i gave it a quick glance, but that aint "paperwork"

he did NOT snitch

thats his lawyer making an argument for his appeal, that he was not the shooter

snitching is testifying against your coD

rondo didnt take the stand, didnt make a statement, didnt sign paperwork

i suspect vlad will take it down, cuz hes jus tryin to instigate and cause drama, and he knows this aint snitching. hopefully someone from chicago really presses him, cuz puttin a snitch jacket on someone, esp when they didnt snitch, you should get a green light. ppl get killed over that shyt.

real ones thats been thru the legal system know what real snitching is. hell, cdai's appeals lawyer prolly gon say the same shyt and say rondo was the only shooter so that cdai can get a new trial. thats what lawyers do, they point the fingers at other ppl.
:ohhh:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
im a lawyer, so i kno wat the fuk im talkin bout

i gave it a quick glance, but that aint "paperwork"

he did NOT snitch

thats his lawyer making an argument for his appeal, that he was not the shooter

snitching is testifying against your coD

rondo didnt take the stand, didnt make a statement, didnt sign paperwork

i suspect vlad will take it down, cuz hes jus tryin to instigate and cause drama, and he knows this aint snitching. hopefully someone from chicago really presses him, cuz puttin a snitch jacket on someone, esp when they didnt snitch, you should get a green light. ppl get killed over that shyt.

real ones thats been thru the legal system know what real snitching is. hell, cdai's appeals lawyer prolly gon say the same shyt and say rondo was the only shooter so that cdai can get a new trial. thats what lawyers do, they point the fingers at other ppl.
nikka you ain't no lawyer unless you went to Imaginary State University like @Nicole0416

Last edited:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Bruh, u must be 12 or some shyt

There's quite a few law students and/or lawyers on this forum

U act like they rare like an endangered species or some shyt

:mjlol:
I can tell who is a real lawyer by their vocabulary range and grammar. Not talking about students either , I'm talking about people who actually passed the bar

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im niot going to be a law expert but how is this not snitching? Surley rondo has to approve anythibg his lawyer does? This kind of thing happens all the time where someone is not the shooter get the same time as fhe shooter either dont do dirt or do it alone so others cant bring you down.

Something similar happened here recently a a rapper with with 4 oyher guys where seen waving a shotgun in public and police was called they end up in a car chase and the rapper allegedly tries to shot the police there's no other guys but the shotgun the others have knives only. Long story short the driver manages to escape the others get caught the rapper with the shotgun and the others with knives in the car all gdt sentenced to 26 years

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
Tay600 did extra jail time for "indirect criminal contempt of court" when he caught a hammer charge, basically when the shooting happened tay600 was brought to the police station & gave a statement which he later than recanted and went on the run to Atlanta, when detectives and investigators tracked him down he refused to testify and cooperate in which he became a "Recalcitrant witness" everybody seems to think there's paperwork completely forgetting about "Confidential informants" there's also federal motions named "Rule 35B" "5K1" "Safety valves" and " Proffer hearings " in which informants give information in return for lighter prison sentences to reduce the mandatory minimums the problem is alot of these nikkaz that's fans of these Chicago drill nikkaz are white boys with zero history in the streets and never been interrogated before so they don't understand that rondo isn't snitching he's just developing a defence as best as possible....How do you snitch and get more time then the nikka that caught the body? Rondos lawyer is basically saying if Cdai is on camera firing the gun, Fingerprint & DNA is on the car, Phone dropped at the scene, Witnesses corroborating this information, Lil boo who was later killed called Cdai to the scene etc then why is my client in jail? basically if everything points to Cdai as the shooter why is my Client giving a longer sentence than the shooter?

Last edited: