ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Nah if he would of snitched he would of got less time. They both got 39 years. I just seen this is an appeal.

bro murder charges are normally life in prison.

if he didn't have so much evidence on him then maybe there would have been lighter sentence with a plead deal but he was clearly involved with the case

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
bro murder charges are normally life in prison.

if he didn't have so much evidence on him then maybe there would have been lighter sentence with a plead deal but he was clearly involved with the case
A lot of times they are life in prison but not always. Point is, they both got 39 years. He didn’t snitch. Now on his appeal is he going to snitch? That’s a different story.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
what happened? Did they kill him over LA?
Nah. They were at some party and left but the girls (the ones who ended up snitching) they were with stayed. I suppose once they left somebody played some music from one of their opps so the girls got mad and started arguing with them to turn it off. Argument happens and someone just lets off some shots in the air to calm the noise. The girls leave and call Cdai. Cdai, Rondo, Drose, Tay 600, and a couple others roll back through like three cars deep with the girls. The dude who was killed was a cab driver in an unmarked car and he was just called by another girl that lived in the neighborhood to pick her up and take her to a friend's house.

The three car convoy pull up on the cab driver (Jahvan Boyd) and that's when Cdai and Rondo get out. They ask him "are you from around here" and he says yeah and Cdai just starts dumping. Everybody leaves but Cdai dropped his phone at the scene. Him and one of the girls try to go back but by the police had yellow tapes the area off and wouldn't let anyone through.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Nah. They were at some party and left but the girls (the ones who ended up snitching) they were with stayed. I suppose once they left somebody played some music from one of their opps so the girls got mad and started arguing with them to turn it off. Argument happens and someone just lets off some shots in the air to calm the noise. The girls leave and call Cdai. Cdai, Rondo, Drose, Tay 600, and a couple others roll back through like three cars deep with the girls. The dude who was killed was a cab driver in an unmarked car and he was just called by another girl that lived in the neighborhood to pick her up and take her to a friend's house.

The three car convoy pull up on the cab driver (Jahvan Boyd) and that's when Cdai and Rondo get out. They ask him "are you from around here" and he says yeah and Cdai just starts dumping. Everybody leaves but Cdai dropped his phone at the scene. Him and one of the girls try to go back but by the police had yellow tapes the area off and wouldn't let anyone through.
:hhh: fukk idiots

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone

nikkas still think its cool to pillow talk and gossip with random broads

these hoes will get u killed

@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY pull up that Pac vid

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
He's gonna spend the next 40 years in this :wow:

do nikkas not think :gucci:

v3-DOCP_COSBY-CELL_DO-NOT-USE.jpg

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
This what boskoe posted......what yall think

That’s not snitching and I’m glad it was clarified in the comments section. When he said “the streets” gonna say it’s snitching he’s talking about the ignorant masses who watch drill videos and then try and live that shyt out.

If we both make a move and for whatever reason you get caught and I don’t I’m gonna separate my case from yours and expect my lawyer to get me off by reasonable doubt.

It’s on you and your lawyer to get you off. As long as I don’t tell on you of course I’m gonna say I was nowhere near the scene.

Or say nothing and let my lawyer take the case apart. That’s how king von got off before he went back in. He kept quiet while the dude he was with copped out and got 28 yrs.

Last edited:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dumb nikka also left his fingerprints on the car windows

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

full