Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I feel u. Wat n*ggas dont understand rondo like 21 or some sh*t been gone since 2016....missin out on all that money all them hoes straight local celebrity status... I been knew he was gon have change of heart
That's how I see it on the flip- he was just a kid (for all intents and purposes), they all were.:mjcry: He's not thinking or held to account for mistakes or problems he had back then, compared to now. I hate seeing them get caught up like this bc like you said - no one thinks the same or has the same mentality they had as teens to early 20s, up to a point. You dont think long term or consequences in that age range. I know a lot of lives there were a lot of lives lost behind this, but it's like they didn't have a chance or opportunities from the start and then they when they did, it came at them fast. Look at all the people in their 30s who still can't get it together, but expect some young adults to.. idk.. sad.

Daps
a lot of times appeals get filed without much input from the convicted person. Appeals are all based on what happened during the trial process and in this case there is still no indication that he pointed the finger at his codefendant...
just skimming the appeal document his appeal attorney was basically saying "all the evidence at trial given by other witnesses was against cdai, so rondo should not be guilty" and then pointing out the trial lawyers mistakes in not pursuing that theory. that part that is circled on the screenshot is not even his words, its a law clerks summary of the appeal lol

people need to know more about the legalities before they claim everything is snitching :francis:

That appeal is going to get denied, and the verdict upheld.

the appeal was already denied. that document is the courts decision.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Yet they were calling Tay a snitch.:mjlol:

These BD rappers been taking Ls recently. That lil Jojo curse.
Satan promoted this lil nikka to top level demon and he immediately went right back to Earth to drop Ether on his opps

:wow:

tumblr_mswca3Nt6f1r3qvlso2_500.gif

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
It depends on what you consider snitching. Basically Rondo filed a a motion to appeal the case. Essentially his new lawyer tried to argue that his previous lawyer didn't represent him properly because they should have tried to get him and Cdai's cases split. The funny thing is Cdai's lawyer actually tried to get their cases split before trial but the motion was dismissed.

The main thing they tried to argue was that his previous lawyer failed to mention in their closing argument that all the evidence points to Cdai as the shooter (his fingerprint was on the car, and his cellphone was left at the scene, also he was the one the girls called when the incident at the party happened). There really isn't much evidence against Rondo other than eye witness testimony and a video that shows two people approaching Boyd's car (they can make out the outfit they're wearing but not their face)

Btw if you read the events that happened man that whole mission was a straight dummy mission. But it's crazy the butterfly effect of events that happened that led up to it.
If so many things go differently 1 man would be alive and 2 dudes wouldn't be rotting in jail (well idk I think Cdai's ass would have eventually got caught up in some other shyt just like Drose)
what happened? Did they kill him over LA?

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I never understood why mfs was so hostile with Tay600 when they had no paperwork the girls all cooperated
Three lives lost for nothing
same reason why a taxi driver was murdered for no reason over something that they thought he did

when you're dealing with people who don't use their brain and think logically its a recipe for disaster

I advise everyone to stay away from stupid people