Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Bruh, u must be 12 or some shyt

There's quite a few law students and/or lawyers on this forum

U act like they rare like an endangered species or some shyt

:mjlol:
Don’t pay him any mind, he’s acting mad agitated bc he got caught up being a DM reject, messaging me and shyt, who is feeling a way when he was exposed.

Daps
Im niot going to be a law expert but how is this not snitching? Surley rondo has to approve anythibg his lawyer does?

rondo's appeal is basically saying "the state showed camera footage and said it was the other guy, not me"..."the witnesses named the other guy, not me"...he's not offering anything new against the other guy or saying the evidence is true or false, he's just saying the state's evidence against the other guy should not count against him. he's summarizing what happened at trial. since when did saying what happened at trial = snitching?! :stopitslime:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rondo's appeal is basically saying "the state showed camera footage and said it was the other guy, not me"..."the witnesses named the other guy, not me"...he's not offering anything new against the other guy or saying the evidence is true or false, he's just saying the state's evidence against the other guy should not count against him. he's summarizing what happened at trial. since when did saying what happened at trial = snitching?! :stopitslime:
logically it should not be since these guys are supposed to be street guys its different they are the ones always talking about going no comment. Im assuming because of their sentence they both plead not guilty? so how is pointing the finger at someone who plead not guilty not snitching? anyway this is going to back and forward for a pointless argument. The moral of the story: dont do the crime if you cant do the time :yeshrug: everyone involved took a loss

Daps
how is pointing the finger at someone who plead not guilty not snitching? anyway this is going to back and forward for a pointless argument. The moral of the story: dont do the crime if you cant do the time :yeshrug: everyone involved took a loss

how does saying what happened at trial = pointing the finger?

lets break it down simple

cdai and rondo on trial :hamster::hamster:
5 people and a camera: cdai did it :ufdup: :ufdup:- :hamster:
rondo's lawyer: 5 people and the camera pointed to the other guy, but they didn't point to my client :cape:-:hamster:
wanksters: rondo snitching! :damn:

:shaq2: so basically you cant even put a defense against the evidence without being called a snitch... you basically have to take on evidence against everybody else or you a snitch now :mindblown: you have to snitch on yourself or you a snitch ha :mjlol:

Last edited:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I can tell who is a real lawyer by their vocabulary range and grammar. Not talking about students either , I'm talking about people who actually passed the bar
Really cuz my best friends a lawyer

And she talks and texts like a easy coast hood chick

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how does saying what happened at trial = pointing the finger?

lets break it down simple

cdai and rondo on trial :hamster::hamster:
5 people and a camera: cdai did it :ufdup: :ufdup:- :hamster:
rondo's lawyer: 5 people and the camera pointed to the other guy, but they didn't point to my client :cape:-:hamster:
wanksters: rondo snitching! :damn:

:shaq2: so basically you cant even put a defense against the evidence without being called a snitch... you basically have to take on evidence against everybody else or you a snitch now :mindblown: you have to snitch on yourself or you a snitch ha :mjlol:
i know and i agree with you this is what it should be in reality but this is not the case which why i said it a Loss for everyone involved :yeshrug:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This may not be snitching by the letter of the street law, but having your lawyer basically trying to put everything on your co-defendant isn’t exactly stand up behavior.
whatever his lawyer is saying his is running it by rondo so in other words whatever his lawyer is saying rondo is cosigning there is no way to twist or turn this its sad but it is what it is. There have been people who have said way less and been called snitches and even killed :yeshrug:

Daps
whatever his lawyer is saying his is running it by rondo so in other words whatever his lawyer is saying rondo is cosigning there is no way to twist or turn this its sad but it is what it is. There have been people who have said way less and been called snitches and even killed :yeshrug:

you say "whatever his lawyer said" but you keep missing the point that the lawyer is not saying cdai did it lol. she is saying witnesses say only cdai did it and nobody said rondo did it. it's not something that can be "cosigned" its just a fact of what happened at trial.
there's people in the thread here who are posting "here is the witnesses from the trial who said cdai did it" ....are they snitching on cdai too? :mjlol: no they are just saying what happened during the trial.

people that lack nuanced logic aren't going to get it. i digress

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
If Tay600 snitched don’t they have some rule of paperwork that say he did? They already convicted and everything so all paperwork should be available.

Chicago really is crazy. They just pull up and dump on nikkas just because they think they from the other side. :scust: Should’ve never gave them p*ssy nikkas guns.

Last edited:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
If Tay600 snitched don’t they have some rule of paperwork that say he did? They already convicted and everything so all paperwork should be available.

Chicago really is crazy. They just pull up and dump on nikkas just because they think they from the other side. :scust: Showing never gave them p*ssy nikkas guns.
That's every city with a gang problem