OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Don’t pay him any mind, he’s acting mad agitated bc he got caught up being a DM reject, messaging me and shyt, who is feeling a way when he was exposed.

i'd post proof pics and black out my personal info if it would get him banned from the forums for life

if hes willing to make a ban bet i'd do it, and any bruhs in la/cali can easily verify i am who i am

shyts pretty easy to prove

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
i'd post proof pics and black out my personal info if it would get him banned from the forums for life

if hes willing to make a ban bet i'd do it, and any bruhs in la/cali can easily verify i am who i am

shyts pretty easy to prove
I hear you but you don’t have anything, not one thing to prove to anyone on here. Fuk him and anyone else that has doubts. No one call tell you about your life or what you have going on. No amount of negativity that people project in here can take from your accomplishments. It’s mainly the has beens or people not doing anything worth shyt in their lives trying to bring you down. He’s been exposed and exposed himself a number of times in TLR. He’s not worth proving shyt too, the people that know you.. already know. Don’t post any details in here bc they’ll use it against you or gas it. Small minds think small - inventing drama and fukkery just to see you act out. Trust - Not worth your time or energy.

Last edited:

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
Rondonumbanine took 39 years on the Chin at 17 years old everybody hates Troy Ave & Loves Tax Stone, But Tax Stone Lawyer implicated Troy Ave in a letter to the JUDGE pleading for his release at his Bond hearing. Nobody calling beloved a Rat because he's affiliated with Jay-Z, Chalamagne & Roc Nation. Gucci mane said on Rap City he believes Jeezy put a contract & bounty on his life and people glorify & Love this nikka even though the feds was on Jeezy ass around them times, Bleu Davinci also insinuated Big Meech wasn't fukking with Jeezy because of disloyalty and alleging he cooperated even though he took a "Safety Valve" which means he debriefed federal authorities in great detail all the crimes he committed and witnessed for lighter sentencing. Casanova implicated Classic in a murder case and that shyt got swept under the rug by industry insiders to avoid damaging his reputation as a gangster. Jay-Z partner OG Juan wife desiree was a federal informant for the DEA & nobody ever mentions the shyt but he cut Dehaven off for the same thing, what I'm noticing is people excuse shyt for people they like or deem beneficial it's brazy nikkaz really got no integrity out here the streets really a myth no code no honor & no morals