Roman Reigns = Bust

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
WWE for some reason still hasn't figured out Roman is best when he doesn't say much and lets his presence do the talking for him. That's why I laughed when guys were overreacting on here about Cena "ethering" him in promos, Roman was handicapped every segment they had together. And WWE knew that but still threw him to the wolves.
Yup. Should have had his character play off the first interview The Shield did when they had the sit down interview with Cole. "When I have something to say, I'll say it." His best promos have always been short and to the point. He's definitely feuding with The Miz next. After what Cena said on Raw Talk last night I definitely see them putting Reigns against the best talkers in the company.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Yup. Should have had his character play off the first interview The Shield did when they had the sit down interview with Cole. "When I have something to say, I'll say it." His best promos have always been short and to the point. He's definitely feuding with The Miz next. After what Cena said on Raw Talk last night I definitely see them putting Reigns against the best talkers in the company.
They micro-manage and change shyt too much and wonder why guys aren't where they want them to be. Now they're forcing Reigns into being Cena lite

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I didn't watch the PPV, so if I say some inaccuracies then correct me please, but if Roman didn't beat the breaks off of Cena and turned heel, they made a huge mistake.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
My thoughts on Roman Reigns Pre-WM XXX

I ain't wanna bump that thread so I'll address this in this one.... BUT... @MushroomX , you the breh... you kept us supplied with a steady stream of daps BUT.... I got to hear your thoughts three years later on this statement

Just for the TSC record, so it can be archived.

I really think Roman Reigns is about to take off more than Cena could ever. The aura around Reigns is just there, where you knew with Cena that it would take a while to find who he was as a wrestler. It doesn't hurt to know that the Wrestling family trained Roman years in advance. Lets look at the checklist.
  • Roman has signature taunts. The Superman Kneel and Punch. Not to mention his pre-finisher Predator taunt and growl.
  • He has the look with the fatigues, the glare of a dude you don't want to fukk with.
  • Pretty basic, but believable move set for his body; The Spear. Not to mention the Superman punch and the kick to the head outside the ring.
  • He doesn't need to be a CM Punk on the mic, because Roman can just be the heavy and just talk in simple promos.
  • The crowd respects him a ton.
As of now. I am holding Roman Reigns in high regard. I think, and this is just me, but I can easily see right now Roman being above the Rock. Maybe even above Stone Cold Steve Austin in time. I don't think he will surpass Hogan, but I will say that Roman has it.

:jbhmm:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
My thoughts on Roman Reigns Pre-WM XXX

I ain't wanna bump that thread so I'll address this in this one.... BUT... @MushroomX , you the breh... you kept us supplied with a steady stream of daps BUT.... I got to hear your thoughts three years later on this statement

:jbhmm:

I think this was the time before the Royal Rumble with Bryan coming back. The pulse was there and then things went south quickly.

So I admit, I was wrong.

TheWhackMamba

The Coli's Drop Bear
Daps
Reppin
Western Australia
Not seeing the potential in this guy others are seeing.
He reminds me of Diesel-era Kevin Nash.
They'll put the title on him based on his look and then realize he can't work or draw money and he'll be a bust

So he reminds you of someone who will one day change the course of the entire business?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
He's still a bust. :pachaha:

No one from the Shield has panned out

Seth: Still can't do a promo to save his life, has the same problems since jumping from ROH
Dean: No character development beyond being 'wacky', kind of dull in the ring
Roman: 3 straight 'coronations', no memorable storylines and people despise him