Roman Reigns = Bust

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
In my day I put on fukking clinics. You should have seen me at house shows pal. 60 minute time limit wars against greats like Mo, Jimmy Del Ray, Doink, and Skip. Unfortunately none of the crowds could appreciate the purism I brought to the sport. Vince sat me down after a house show in Salt Lake and told me to dumb down my work rate so the fans could appreciate my craft.

As far as the flying clothesline, there are so many moves in my arsenal I could have unveiled but chose not to because nobody would have ever gotten over on me. Against Goldberg at Starcade I was going to debut a 1080 powerbomb splash from the top rope, but was advised not to because of the risk of kids trying that at home.

Best tsc alias lol

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
:russ:

I saw The Kevin Steen Show with The Young Bucks and they were taking about working with Nash. On the first night, he was supposed to hit Matt with the Big Boot for the finish but whiffed it. On the second night, Big Boot but whiffed it again. On the third night, Matt asks him if he's doing something wrong and Nash asks 'You think i'm gonna hit you on a house show. It's the end of the loop. Are you sore?' When Matt said no, Nash says 'Exactly. In the old days we could do the same match for a year and not be sore. That's how the business is supposed to be'. :wow:

And another story they told was where Nash was telling everyone he was getting five grand for the night. After his match, the promoter asked him if he'd go out again and give a guy a powerbomb in the next match. Nash tells him 'Yeah, for another five grand'. And the promoter gave it to him! :banderas:

:mjlol:

Nash always been that dude to me... One of the funniest wrestlers of all time, he has a Cam'ron type dry cerebral humor (he should be at the announce table)... Couldn't wrestle for shyt, but so what it's a fukking work... Was the heart and soul the nwo angle and my favorite kliq member... Bout as cool as a big ass goofy white boy can be

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diesel also led the company to record profits, your point?

reigun

Superstar
Daps
They're going to drag out ANOTHER Reigns coronation to Wrestlemania where he'll get booed out of the arena AGAIN. :mjlol::francis:
I've been to the future and I've returned with footage of the crowd during the Mania '18 main event.

RaysFansLeaving.gif.opt.gif

Exciting!!!

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Roman Reigns is no more a bust than the other non-drawing zero mic skill wrestlers who've been on top. The whole Roman debate has become a weird battle of pride among fans and the WWE. People go out their way to trash a guy and highjack crowds while he more often than not delivers and the WWE respond by padding his resume in a futile attempt to ignore their fans instead of making a few character adjustments.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Roman Reigns is no more a bust than the other non-drawing zero mic skill wrestlers who've been on top. The whole Roman debate has become a weird battle of pride among fans and the WWE. People go out their way to trash a guy and highjack crowds while he more often than not delivers and the WWE respond by padding his resume in a futile attempt to ignore their fans instead of making a few character adjustments.
At this point, the meta-story surrounding Reigns and the company's feud with fans is more interesting than anything he actually does in the ring.