Roman Reigns = Bust

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
Not seeing the potential in this guy others are seeing.
He reminds me of Diesel-era Kevin Nash.
They'll put the title on him based on his look and then realize he can't work or draw money and he'll be a bust

Pretty sure if Kevin Nash ever did a flying clothesline all the muscles in his legs would detach

In my day I put on fukking clinics. You should have seen me at house shows pal. 60 minute time limit wars against greats like Mo, Jimmy Del Ray, Doink, and Skip. Unfortunately none of the crowds could appreciate the purism I brought to the sport. Vince sat me down after a house show in Salt Lake and told me to dumb down my work rate so the fans could appreciate my craft.

As far as the flying clothesline, there are so many moves in my arsenal I could have unveiled but chose not to because nobody would have ever gotten over on me. Against Goldberg at Starcade I was going to debut a 1080 powerbomb splash from the top rope, but was advised not to because of the risk of kids trying that at home.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Roman is only going to be a bust because of the E's lack of creativity and incompetent booking.

Roman rise to the top need to be a slow, methodical rise. He should be testing his mic skills on Superstars and Main Event and have another wrestler (possibly Bray) write some basic, but effective, promos. And Roman should more single matches while still being a part of the Shield.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I hope the E keeps him away from the top title for at least a year. Have win Ambrose's US title and go on a dominant 6-10 month run with it to build his credibility as well as the belt.

KendoNagasaki

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Wolves
Not seeing the potential in this guy others are seeing.
He reminds me of Diesel-era Kevin Nash.
They'll put the title on him based on his look and then realize he can't work or draw money and he'll be a bust

Pretty sure if Kevin Nash ever did a flying clothesline all the muscles in his legs would detach

In my day I put on fukking clinics. You should have seen me at house shows pal. 60 minute time limit wars against greats like Mo, Jimmy Del Ray, Doink, and Skip. Unfortunately none of the crowds could appreciate the purism I brought to the sport. Vince sat me down after a house show in Salt Lake and told me to dumb down my work rate so the fans could appreciate my craft.

As far as the flying clothesline, there are so many moves in my arsenal I could have unveiled but chose not to because nobody would have ever gotten over on me. Against Goldberg at Starcade I was going to debut a 1080 powerbomb splash from the top rope, but was advised not to because of the risk of kids trying that at home.

:russ:

I saw The Kevin Steen Show with The Young Bucks and they were taking about working with Nash. On the first night, he was supposed to hit Matt with the Big Boot for the finish but whiffed it. On the second night, Big Boot but whiffed it again. On the third night, Matt asks him if he's doing something wrong and Nash asks 'You think i'm gonna hit you on a house show. It's the end of the loop. Are you sore?' When Matt said no, Nash says 'Exactly. In the old days we could do the same match for a year and not be sore. That's how the business is supposed to be'. :wow:

And another story they told was where Nash was telling everyone he was getting five grand for the night. After his match, the promoter asked him if he'd go out again and give a guy a powerbomb in the next match. Nash tells him 'Yeah, for another five grand'. And the promoter gave it to him! :banderas:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Let's be real. The Gigolo carried you :ufdup:

Daps
I think he`ll get there because the fans truly do like the guy,.

As a singles wrestler he needs more work, that match last night was enjoyable.

He's got muscle-bound star thing going for him though. It's funny because the most hyped member of the Shield (Ambrose) has been the only one who has really made good on the hype.

Rollins is a certified beast, next Jeff Hardy type but with much better mic skills and Reigns is the next big time face. Ambrose still seems like the same guy we saw when he came on the scene in 2012.