Roman Brady Banned Appreciation Thread (Film Room Edition)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'll need to consult with @Zero who's next
JecoxcE_zpsmn258zp6.png

When you threw a flag on sir biatch:russ:

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
As someone who has been called a contrarian on occasion, this dude was the Coli's prime example of a contrarian. Dude would go into any discussion, find one seemingly small argument or point and then viciously bite into it with filthy, unrelenting diatribe. Just pure bitterness.
Same. I’m no stranger to playing the villain and contrarian but Christ almighty he never toned it down:picard:

There was not even a hint of a character being played,or some wit behind it. Breh seemed to hate everything and everyone. I don’t think I ever saw him ever make a joke post or show a glimpse of happiness.

In fact I just did a search with his username and the keyword “blacks” and the results were :damn:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
It’s like the one thing the whole board agrees on. That shyt is the pits.
It's hilarious at times but it's very trying more often than not :boshdistressed:

They love poking fun at someone down on their luck and pretending like they've got it like that....until it's time to reminisce on their own socially awkward upbringing and cry about how they never fit in anywhere and still don't :mjcry:

Not even gonna get on how out of touch with reality they are :timmyimout:

If I'm not laughing, I'm shaking my head

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I think he said Bud was a "fakkit c00n pet" but I may be misquoting.

I do recall him saying something about air bud only being in movies with white folks cause he has a wicked jump shot

Sounds like a doofus.

But yeah he had a strange vibe and like many Coli posters seemed to hate alot of people.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family