Roman Brady Banned Appreciation Thread (Film Room Edition)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Oh and as far as if he comes back with an alias, or is reading this thread....it would be unwise to admit who he is, because that's another ban. A ban is a ban, it doesn't go away because you get a new account. Brooklynzson already said he tried to sign up with a new email and he hit him with the
ELoRW2d.png

Fred.
:loldenzel2:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh and as far as if he comes back with an alias, or is reading this thread....it would be unwise to admit who he is, because that's another ban. A ban is a ban, it doesn't go away because you get a new account. Brooklynzson already said he tried to sign up with a new email and he hit him with the
ELoRW2d.png

Fred.
:deadmanny: Homie thinks he’s the shadow

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I remember that. Dude backed off with the quickness. When getting self-righteous goes wrong. :russ:

He really tried to throw rocks at the whole board and I asked him straight up “why didn’t you do it?” And then he was on some “well I just figured a pro black thread like this would’ve done it” and I said okay cool so why didn’t you do it? Man started playing hopscotch. fukk outta here

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I like how people agree that TLR is a fukking cesspool :heh:

It’s like the one thing the whole board agrees on. That shyt is the pits.

If you enter it with the right mindset it’s actually one of the more entertaining sub forums, but that takes months of training :lolbron:

The first like 3 months you’ll be confused.

The next 3 you’ll be angry.

The next 3 you’ll be sad for them.

Then from then on out it’s like Seinfeld watching the same character archetypes work themselves into George Costanza-level fits of rage over dumb shyt.

At this point, I love The Hurt Locker :russ:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If you enter it with the right mindset it’s actually one of the more entertaining sub forums, but that takes months of training :lolbron:

The first like 3 months you’ll be confused.

The next 3 you’ll be angry.

The next 3 you’ll be sad for them.

Then from then on out it’s like Seinfeld watching the same character archetypes work themselves into George Costanza-level fits of rage over dumb shyt.

At this point, I love The Hurt Locker :russ:

The fact they get as much traffic as they do says we as a community want to be angry want to be outraged and/or are always angry and outraged

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
The fact they get as much traffic as they do says we as a community want to be angry want to be outraged and/or are always angry and outraged

What's that Baldwin quote? "To be black is to be in a constant rage" or something... I agree somewhat, but the fact that I can predict the responses in a thread based on the title or subject matter throws that theory off a little.

If the responses are that predictable, how much of it is independent thought and how much is just group think?

Some of those nikkas ain't angry, they just enjoy being the angry one. Most of the militants aren't militant, it's just easy to get 40+ daps off being the first to make the obvious militant response.

They're just personas they've picked and slowly honed over time to the point where they only enter certain topics because to enter and respond in another topic would be "off brand."
shyt, if a poster keeps the same avatar over a decent length of time you can actually watch as someone joins the forum in a neutral place and slowly turn extreme in one direction or the other. I've literally seen it happen.

Wavy Hair Chipped Teeth

they spinnin nugga they spinnin
Daps
Reppin
Live nikka Rap
TLR is total ignorance. They hate women (especially black women) and white people. That's basically what that entire sub is about.

Thread making in there is even more redundant/repetitive than the coliseum

I made a thread there just because it wouldn't fit into any of the other forums, and it got zero replies and fell to the second page in like 15 minutes. Then I just changed the thread title to include the words "feet" ,"pawg" & "c00n" and posters came running
tumblr_oju5yqIavh1w1yjv2o1_500.gif

So I see this thick pawg chick with sandals and nicest feet ever, but she calls me a c00n

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
As someone who has been called a contrarian on occasion, this dude was the Coli's prime example of a contrarian. Dude would go into any discussion, find one seemingly small argument or point and then viciously bite into it with filthy, unrelenting diatribe. Just pure bitterness.