Roman Brady Banned Appreciation Thread (Film Room Edition)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I hope it's a perma ban. :whew:
No resurrections this time.
7rqhDk7.gif

Fred.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
#FreeRomanBrady

I don’t know anything about his Film Room posting, but he was one of the few posters on the board that regularly contributed to the MMA community. His perspective on the fight game is going to be missed.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
#FreeRomanBrady

I don’t know anything about his Film Room posting, but he was one of the few posters on the board that regularly contributed to the MMA community. His perspective on the fight game is going to be missed.
You were sticking up for Da Jester when he got banned too. Do you just like caping for white supremacist trolls? :leostare:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
#FreeRomanBrady

You the homie, but Roman Brady was beyond awful. fukk his bytchass

He's never made a positive contribution to the Ring.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
TLR is total ignorance. They hate women (especially black women) and white people. That's basically what that entire sub is about.
:skip: I agree with about TLR being obsessed with white folks, but there's too much of a "The Black Woman is your god OR you're a c00n" attitude for me to believe the TLR as whole hates BW. Anybody who acts like TLR is a monolith, doesn't actually post/lurk there enough.

I like how people agree that TLR is a fukking cesspool :heh:
It’s like the one thing the whole board agrees on. That shyt is the pits.
If you enter it with the right mindset it’s actually one of the more entertaining sub forums, but that takes months of training :lolbron:

The first like 3 months you’ll be confused.

The next 3 you’ll be angry.

The next 3 you’ll be sad for them.

Then from then on out it’s like Seinfeld watching the same character archetypes work themselves into George Costanza-level fits of rage over dumb shyt.

At this point, I love The Hurt Locker :russ:
This. As much as I roll my eyes at the same recycled AF topics in TLR over & over again, I can't stay away from there.

It's hilarious at times but it's very trying more often than not :boshdistressed:

They love poking fun at someone down on their luck and pretending like they've got it like that....until it's time to reminisce on their own socially awkward upbringing and cry about how they never fit in anywhere and still don't :mjcry:

Not even gonna get on how out of touch with reality they are :timmyimout:

If I'm not laughing, I'm shaking my head
:dead: If you talk about this you'll be labeled a c00n. Some Posters take TLR too seriously instead of just looking at it as fukkery.