Roman Brady Banned Appreciation Thread (Film Room Edition)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:skip: I agree with about TLR being obsessed with white folks, but there's too much of a "The Black Woman is your god OR you're a c00n" attitude for me to believe the TLR as whole hates BW. Anybody who acts like TLR is a monolith, doesn't actually post/lurk there enough.

This. As much as I roll my eyes at the same recycled AF topics in TLR over & over again, I can't stay away from there.

:dead: If you talk about this you'll be labeled a c00n. Some Posters take TLR too seriously instead of just looking at it as fukkery.

So you've never seen a brother in real life be on some "black women are the best and if you fukk a marry a white woman you're a c00n" but then beat the shyt out of their black women or mistreat them? You can hate black women and still prop them up

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:skip: I agree with about TLR being obsessed with white folks, but there's too much of a "The Black Woman is your god OR you're a c00n" attitude for me to believe the TLR as whole hates BW. Anybody who acts like TLR is a monolith, doesn't actually post/lurk there enough.
So you've never seen a brother in real life be on some "black women are the best and if you fukk a marry a white woman you're a c00n" but then beat the shyt out of their black women or mistreat them? You can hate black women and still prop them up

:ehh: You got a point. These same dudes are often hypocritical AF.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
#FreeRomanBrady

I don’t know anything about his Film Room posting, but he was one of the few posters on the board that regularly contributed to the MMA community. His perspective on the fight game is going to be missed.

I’m not cheering for his ban but:comeon:Dude was awful. Unless in your opinion his constant negative fighter bashing, questioning GSP sexuality, and shytting on black fighters is good perspective

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Oh and as far as if he comes back with an alias, or is reading this thread....it would be unwise to admit who he is, because that's another ban. A ban is a ban, it doesn't go away because you get a new account. Brooklynzson already said he tried to sign up with a new email and he hit him with the
ELoRW2d.png

Fred.
legit hope @Brooklynzson just emailed him a that exact pic :russ:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
tumblr_mcvhbt88mp1rkn5loo1_400.gif

miserable ass nikka.

Nah I take "nikka" back cause he might consider it a compliment.

Hell of a screen name cause yeah I get the reference, but real life gotta be shytty if the highlight of your day is sorting threads by date and views and complaining about shyt folks are enjoying. Straight soccer mom shyt.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
As someone who has been called a contrarian on occasion, this dude was the Coli's prime example of a contrarian. Dude would go into any discussion, find one seemingly small argument or point and then viciously bite into it with filthy, unrelenting diatribe. Just pure bitterness.

:mjlol: you ain't contrarian. You just got a high bar and won't settle and enjoy b-level cheese when it's put on the menu as such.

Poster: :gucci: what the fukk is this? B-Level Cheese? Disgusting!

DOOM: :eat:Why you order it, then!?

edit: like carol danvers

• Dap
Reactions: hex

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Oh and as far as if he comes back with an alias, or is reading this thread....it would be unwise to admit who he is, because that's another ban. A ban is a ban, it doesn't go away because you get a new account. Brooklynzson already said he tried to sign up with a new email and he hit him with the
ELoRW2d.png

Fred.

Huray! A smiley that I made has been put to good use! :blessed:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Didn't have an issue with him really, still don't, but I put him on ignore like a year ago cause I didn't want my high blown in anticipation threads.

Daredevil season 2: he said some negative shyt in the thread for no reason and I responded w/ a smiley, and he replied like ":lolbron:"

I'm like :dwillhuh: "oh so you're doing this on purpose"

I let people be who they are but I can't be reading that shyt.

I felt bad periodically tho :francis:
but then i'd see nikkas in threads arguing repeatedly with some imaginary nikka and remember why I did it :russ: