Roman Brady Banned Appreciation Thread (Film Room Edition)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Knew him back from SOHH when he was Illmen. One of the most negative posters I ever seen. He didn't like anything or anyone.

giphy.gif

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Just because other men did it for years doesn’t mean it’s right. For years people thought hitting their wives was cool too but now hopefully enough of us know that shyt ain’t cool. Being sleezy ain’t a good look and shouldn’t be tolerated
Shouldnt be but is everyday. Men wanting cheap Sex and women reciprocating is human nature. Point is noone cares anymore and yall all will be in creed 2 thread after first viewing if not set it up in first place. Im sure you all realized there was a MeToo movement going on where skeletons were coming out the closet for 15 minutes of fame and a potential paycheck.. but todY do you still care? I doubt it. Not long as rambo 5 dropping.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Shouldnt be but is everyday. Men wanting cheap Sex and women reciprocating is human nature. Point is noone cares anymore and yall all will be in creed 2 thread after first viewing if not set it up in first place. Im sure you all realized there was a MeToo movement going on where skeletons were coming out the closet for 15 minutes of fame and a potential paycheck.. but todY do you still care? I doubt it. Not long as rambo 5 dropping.

I’m not seeing Rambo 5 for other reasons. But as far as Metoo? Yeah man I still care. And I have to internally wrestle with a lot of shyt now as far as what tv shows I watch or what movies I watch. A lot of people have done shyt they wouldn’t do and stuff I’ve been raised not to do. And they should all catch hell for it. fukk em.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
When being a militant goes wrong.

I’ll never forget dude tried to call the film room out for not making a thread when Billie holiday died and I asked him why didn’t he make one and he backpeddled enough to moonwalk. I knew right then what he was about and how he rolled.

I remember that. Dude backed off with the quickness. When getting self-righteous goes wrong. :russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
b9ZNnUo.gif

I wasn't familiar with him at all, the first time I really noticed him was the Black Panther thread. Dude was hating on the movie for literally months. I called him out on it:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/28280803/

Time passes, I forgot about that. Then I was browsing other sub-forums and noticed he accuses everyone of being white....but can never prove his race. He tried that shyt with @patscorpio and got his card pulled quick fast, then dodged him for months. He claimed "the Mods know my race", I told him "we don't know you, you gotta step your receipt game up". He never responded to that.

Then in the "Infinity War" thread he called Black Panther a butler and Falcon and War Machine pet n*ggers. After that it was a wrap.
I have no idea if he was white or black, at that point it was irrelevant. I realize he's been on some bullshyt in other sub-forums, if the Mods want to let that slide
rDpQOao.png
I have no control over that, but it ain't gonna happen in The Film Room. I let a lot of shyt slide but he was a habitual line stepper.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh and as far as if he comes back with an alias, or is reading this thread....it would be unwise to admit who he is, because that's another ban. A ban is a ban, it doesn't go away because you get a new account. Brooklynzson already said he tried to sign up with a new email and he hit him with the
ELoRW2d.png

Fred.