Rolling Stone Magazine: What the Hell Happened to Justin Timberlake?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
fukk that honky.
stop co-signing them.
he'll be on his country music,
hay straw,hee haw,maga ukulele
playing bullshyt after the paper dry up.
UKVu0t8.gif
He already tried that and the country music fans laughed him out of the genre. Suit & Tie was basically his swan song, but none of his fans realized it at the time. :russ:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Embarrassment for who? Just for some folks on the internet? :russ:
nikkas be thinking social media chatty patties really bother celebs more than it does.

Don't let the "my mental health has taken a toll" whenever a celeb is on a PR run confuse you with the fact celebs be getting trashed on Twitter all the while they on a yacht somewhere drinking wine and living lavishly lol

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
They tried their DAMNDEST to make this white boy the new Michael Jackson then when that didn’t work they tried to put him above Usher. Then when THAT didn’t work they put him with Timbaland who made him a superstar. Now their trying to tear him down because he’s aged out of the “Great White Hope” trajectory.

In ten years i’ll be very interested to see how they destroy Justin Bieber
When white supremacy is done with their tools, they break them. :wow:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I rock with a couple of his old songs and tracks but he isnt relevant in the industry
Yea its over. He's irrelevant.

Had a good run...25 years at best 15 out of those where he could do no wrong...but the pulse of the music world has changed and he's no longer relevant.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Other artist get hit pieces wrote about them all the time. Why should Justin Timberlake be the exception?

It's totally hypocritical btw as he wasn't the only person out here throwing shots at Britney Spears, but he totally screwed Janet Jackson over and the black chick he cheated on his wife with, so I don't feel sorry for him in the slightest. All of those chicks got their reputation ruined, while he beneffited and got off scott free.

Britney Spears was and is legitimately crazy. I don't have any sympathy for her either.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Britney Spears was and is legitimately crazy. I don't have any sympathy for her either.

I don't either and the criticism towards him about that situation is disingenuous considering that they were laughing right along with him. He is her ex though and was going to be an easy target of the Free Britney movement because of it.